Chapter 33

Enjoy the story!

--(Y/n) POV—

When I came to the SFIT with Fred this time, it was peaceful. We walked to the lab and started working. Better said I was doing pointless stuff with Hiro, like drawing cat whiskers on photos and playing tag. (the last one wasn't the best idea) After that we went to Hiro's home to make a suit. While walking to his home we realised that we could've been working on the suit at the SFIT, but we didn't.

We walked into the café. "Hey Hiro! Hey (Y/n)! How are you?" aunt Cass asked us. "We're fine, aunt Cass." Hiro answered her. "Did you give her the letter already?" aunt Cass asked Hiro. Letter? What letter? "Oops, I kinda forgot. Here." Hiro handed me a letter with neat handwriting on it saying: 'To the lady that got a doughnut from me' Was it from that guy that gave me his number? Probably. Well, I'll open it later then. "Aren't you opening the letter?" aunt Cass asked. "No, I need to do stuff with Hiro now. I'll do it later." I told her. "Come on, let's go to my room." Hiro told me and we walked to his room.

"What kind of powers do you want?" Hiro asked me. "That's a good question, I didn't really think about it yet." I told him. "Of course you didn't. Just say what would you want to have? What comes to your mind now?" he asked and I thought for a bit. "Can I just say random things? Like everything that comes to my mind?" "Yup, everything." "Okay. Here are a few things: telekinesis, fire whips, flight, that maybe with angel wings, turning invisible, ice powers, light powers, shape shifting, walking through walls, wall crawling and every power in the world." I said.

"Well that's much. I don't think I can do everything. But I'll look what I can. Just wait a sec." Hiro told me and he started typing on his computer. "I need to say shape-shifting is a bit impossible. Or for me at least. Just like walking through walls. I need to use magic for that, and I am afraid I don't have that. But I can give you the angel wings for flying, and walking on walls isn't really a problem either, but the other powers are going to be difficult. I'll give you whips with the ends on fire you can pull the whips in and out. If they are pulled in you can push a other button to activate ice swords. How does that sound?" Hiro asked me. "That sounds awesome!" I told him and smiled. He smiled back and went typing again. "For the telekinesis I can make gravity disc that you then can control with your brain. The light powers can I do with two lamps in your hand palms that can shine very bright. For turning invisible I would need to put some camera's on your suit and make your suit a bit of a screen that can project the things that the camera's film. That shouldn't be too difficult. So what do you think?" "I didn't get half of it, but I trust you with my whole heart that it will be alright." "We need to go to the garage and make a design there, so we can make it when we are done designing." I smiled and I nodded.

We got into the garage and Hiro started his computer. "So what have you been up to, Hiro?" I asked him. "Nothing much. Why would you ask?" Hiro looked at me. "I was curious. We didn't really have much talked since I am here." "Yeah. You're right. We should m-maybe go out to-together or something. If you like it." Hiro said with a blush on his face. He looked cute blushing. I also blushed. "Yeah s-sure. Ugh God(s)! Since when did this become so awkward!" I cursed. "Yeah, it's pretty weird that's awkward now. I think we just need to get used to it." Hiro said with a smile. "Well, the computer is ready. Let's get started!"

Late in the afternoon we were done. The main colour of my suit was (f/c). I didn't have a helmet, but I did have a sort off neurotransmitter with glasses on my head. On my back where 2 (very light version of your favourite colour (l/v/f/c) ) metal angel wings, that I could sprite out, but I could also fold them. I had 5 (f/c) lamps on the inside with (dark version of your favourite colour (d/v/f/c) ) around it on the outside of each leg. I had 2 whip swords. The handles were (d/v/f/c) just like the whips but the ice swords were white blueish. I wore them one on each hip. I had extra grip stuff on my knees, feet, hands and elbows so I could walk on walls. On my suit where little camera's that could film my surroundings, and my suit was made of a super thin screen. The screen was my favourite colour. I had gloves with lamps on the palms. The gloves were thicker than the rest of my suit, but they still projected. Hiro also gave me a shield, because the screen wasn't that protective. I had the shield on my left arm. The shield could be folded to the size of a gravity disc and had the same colours as one.

I smiled at the sight of my suit. "Looks like we're done. (Y/n), it's a bit late. I think you should go to Fred." Hiro told me. I nodded. "Thank you, Hiro! And see you tomorrow!"

~~~~~~~~

Բարեւ Ձեզ reader!

I'll go updating on Mondays for now on again!

What do you think about your suit?

Question of the chapter:

What's your favourite time of the day?

Mine is night, so I can see the stars. I really love the stars!

Would you still want to see me?

Till the next time! Asja (^-^)/