46|natural chimera

Oooooo stuff is happening. I hope you guys are liking the changes that I'm making to this season

——————————

My eyes opened heavily, an aching in my head

My eyes opened heavily, an aching in my head. I felt myself squinting, a light shining directly in my eyes. Confusion swirled with the clouds in my head as I tried to figure out what was going on. This wasn't my bedroom.

Attempting to sit up, I found that I couldn't move my limbs. Craning my neck, I saw that my wrists and ankles were bound to whatever surface I was on.

At this point, the panic was beginning to set in. What happened to me?

Looking around, I saw I was in a rather dark room. It was wet and dim, strange objects littering the space. Where the hell was I?

When I heard a metallic clicking sound, my stomach dropped. I had heard that noise before; it was the same noise I had heard outside of Malia's house. The last thing I remembered before waking up.

The noise grew louder until I could finally see what was making it. The Dread Doctors walked towards me, the lights flickering above us adding to the ominous gloom they brought with them.

I had never been to where the Dread Doctors' conducted their experiments, but I remembered how Liam and Hayden had described it. A dark room lit by low hanging lights, medical equipment everywhere, and large glad tube with someone in it. It didn't take a genius to figure out that that was where I was.

As the Doctors got closer, I tried to use my ability, but nothing was happening. The injection.
I attempted to reach for my neck, before remembering I was restrained.

One of the Doctors was by my side a few moments later, placing a gloved hand on the side of my head. It pushed my head roughly so that I was facing away from it. It was examining the side of my neck that Theo had injected that had left my veins looking like they had charcoal running through them.

"What did you do to me?" I managed to get out, still feeling drowsy.

None of them answered as they went about their work. The way they moved almost seemed like a mirage, my vision trying to compensate for the strange image.

As I felt like I was about to pass out again, I felt one of the Doctors clamp down on my arm. I tried to turn to see what they were doing, but the first kept my head in place, not letting me move.

"What are you doing?" I whimpered, trying to look. "What are you doing!"

They didn't answer, but they didn't need to. Moments later, I felt the pain in my left arm as they inserted something into it.

At first, I bit it back, but as they pushed whatever it was further, I found myself unable to do so, letting out a scream I didn't even know I was capable of. The lights swayed as the air shifted, the ability paralytic only doing so much.