52|make a difference

We love honesty

Sorry this is late. I'm back at uni and I'm just trying to start the semester off well. So, I'll do my best to stay on top of updates, but they may not be as regular. I thank you all for your patience x

I also had someone in the last chapter ask if I would write an epilogue since I won't be writing 6B. Is that something you would all be interested in? If so, let me know, and I'd be more then happy to write one when the time comes.

——————————

We all met in an empty classroom before the game

We all met in an empty classroom before the game. Scott stood at the front, while the rest of us were spread across the desks in the front row, listening as he spoke to us.

Scott moved around, not able to stand still as the game grew closer. "Mason you know your part. . ."

Mason nodded, "Corey and I break into the Devenford bus and search their shoes."

"I take out the TV vans," Malia continued, leading on to her part.

I hadn't seen her all day, but I was glad to see that she showed up when we needed her the most. I wanted to talk to her about what was going on with her and her mum but now was definitely not the time.

Next, Stiles spoke. "Right before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game."

Liam nodded, "The rest of us are looking for a size 10 with a bloody sole."

"Simple," I laughed quietly.

"Just out of curiosity, what if it doesn't work?" Malia asked. "What if we have to go up against this thing? I mean, I hate to bring up bad memories but Scott's still healing from what Theo did to him."

The thought itself made me feel sick to my stomach. I was yet to see the Beast in person, and I didn't think I wanted to.

"No, he's not," Kira countered.

I found myself confused by this, considering that last I had seen, he still had the marks from Theo's claws. "Scott, what's she talking about?"

The Alpha lifted the front of his jersey, to reveal unblemished skin. It was completely healed and there was no sign that he had even had Theo's claws buried in his abdomen.

Scott had a small smile on his face as he lowered his shirt. "It happened the night we got Lydia out of Eichen House. I healed. When we were all together again when we were a pack."

It reminded me of when we thought Derek had died. Scott hadn't let himself heal, and had nearly died because of it. We thought he wasn't healing because Theo was different, but it turned out that it was just in Scott's head like last time.

"The Beast doesn't have a pack," Liam stated.

"Not like us," our Alpha agreed. "We can do this, guys. No one dies tonight."