Epilogue

And that was 6B. I hope those of you who asked that I include it enjoyed it; I actually liked writing it. It was interesting to write without the love interest being a constant presence.

I did say I was going to do an epilogue, and I kept to that and wrote it while I was writing 6B. This is gonna be in third person POV, and it's a long one, so buckle in, comment along the way, I hope you like the very final chapter of Riley Winters story.

Also, just a pre-read warning, some of you may be a bit shocked or annoyed at parts of this. Please keep in mind that I wanted to write this in a way that would address the issues that Riley was dealing with after the Anuk-ite and everything that happened in 6B, as well as the remaining issues that Stiles was still dealing with after the Nogitsune, and not just gloss over it as if it didn't happen.

——————————

✧・゚:*1 Year After the Anuk-ite*:・゚✧

Riley Winters stood in front of the full-length mirror holding the white dress against herself. The silk was smooth beneath her fingers as she turned a little, looking at it from another angle. The sunlight made the silk almost glow as small specks of light danced down it, reflecting off of the diamond ring on her finger also.

The dress flowed with the movement, and the woman was unable to take her eyes off of it. It was an off-the-shoulder white dress with a lace bodice and a flat skirt that didn't push out from the waist.

It was definitely something Riley could have seen herself wearing.

"Don't you go getting my dress dirty," a voice laughed. "Iris will kill us both."

Riley looked up from the dress to see her sister standing at the door in the mirror. The woman looked beautiful, returning from having her makeup and hair professionally done. It was nothing over the top, her make-up natural, but enough to make her glow. Her hair was loosely pulled back and spun into a bun at the base of her neck, strands pulled free to give it that effortless look.

"No she won't," Riley laughed as she hung the dress back in its bag to keep it safe. "At least not until after the honeymoon."

Charlotte rolled her eyes as she walked over and embraced her sister. "I'm so glad you're here."

The younger sister pulled away, chuckling, "Of course I'm here. That is the role of the Maid of Honour, after all. And considering I'm the Maid of Honour for both of you, there was no way I could miss it."

"You know how much we both love you. Today wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you; it wouldn't have felt right without you here," the girl's sister stated.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," she replied honestly. "You look gorgeous, by the way."

"I couldn't agree more," a male voice said.