66|ghost town

When I tell you I screamed when I first watched the episode where we got to hear Stiles over the radio

Also, I think I'm gonna make most of the chapters this length from here on out, just so you guys are getting more content faster

——————————

"Sheriff, please just hear us out," I pleaded, Scott by my side

"Oh, I'm hearing you," he laughed humourlessly as he shut the door to his office so that his deputies wouldn't overhear. "You both heard a voice coming through the radio, and now you're convinced that it's the voice of. . ."

"Stiles. Your son," Scott said.

I gave him a small smile, thankful that he was finally on my side about this. Hearing Stiles' voice, it would have been pretty hard to keep saying otherwise, but it meant a lot to me either way.

The Sheriff looked between the two of us, brows raised. "Uh-huh. And maybe it's just a random signal cross?"

I got Stiles' keys from my jacket pocket, holding them up before placing them on the desk. "Peter gave these to us. They started the Jeep. Your wife's Jeep."

The Sheriff's face scrunched in disgust, "Oh, wait, wait, so, now I'm supposed to trust Peter Hale?"

"I'm not asking you to trust my dad," I said quickly. "I'm asking you to trust me, Sheriff. How long have you known me for?"

"Riley-"

"I heard his voice," I informed him, cutting him off. "I heard Stiles' voice coming through that radio."

"Yeah, and I didn't."

"Okay, then just come to the Jeep and we'll try to get it working again. Just-"

"Riley, stop!" he yelled angrily, pushing the keys away from himself. "Enough."

I stood there staring at the man, shocked by his outburst. We had given him every piece of evidence to prove Stiles' existence, but he refused to believe us.

Scott picked up the keys and grabbed my hand, "Sorry, Sheriff. We're going to go."

He led me out before I could say anything. I don't think I would have known what to say anyway.
"Where are we going?" I mumbled on the way out.

Getting onto his bike, Scott gave me a hopeful look. "Lydia and Malia found Canaan."

♧♤♢♡

When we arrived in Canaan, I gave Scott's leg a little nudge. He had fallen asleep on the drive there, his head falling onto my shoulder. Isaac had laughed from the other side at me, but I didn't mind.

I wasn't all too surprised either. Scott had been working so hard day and night recently, I had no idea when he found the time to sleep every other day.