19|melodramatic

Getting towards the end of the season now

Question of the Chapter: Which of our hero characters do you think would make a good villain?

——————————

Gasoline dripped from my hair and down my face as I felt myself losing consciousness

Gasoline dripped from my hair and down my face as I felt myself losing consciousness. The music was becoming too much for my senses.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Scott try to get up again, only to be kicked in the chest by the security guard. The man knelt down in front of the Alpha, a sinister smile on his face as he lit a lighter.

All he had to do was drop it and the five of us would be gone; burned alive like the Hale family.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I awaited the inevitable, my head still spinning.

But then, it just stopped. Opening my eyes, I saw that Scott was holding the man's fist, his eyes glowing red. Twisting, he broke the bones until the lighter was shut and away from the man.

Then, Braeden came out of no where, knocking the man out. Derek was close behind, the two of them taking out the three remaining guards in hand-to-hand combat.

The five of us were completely conscious at that point, but still pretty weak. We watched helplessly as the guard reached for the lighter again.

Drawing my strength, I yelled as I pushed out my power into one blow, sending the lighter far out of his reach. At the same time, Braeden reached down and snapped the man's neck.

We were actually okay. We somehow managed to survive another close call.

"What happened to the gun?" Scott asked Derek as the beta approached us.

Derek gave him a look as if to ask if he were an idiot. "You're covered in gasoline."

"Oh, yeah."

Derek reached a hand down as helped Scott to his feet and we all began to do the same for each other. My head was still a bit stuffy from the music and then from using my ability on such low fuel, but I managed to stand.

Isaac stood by me, both of us keeping each other standing. The others were healing fine, but the effect the music had on the air and my body was still lingering. I could feel each hair standing on end, my skin crawling at the sensation.

"I-I think I'm going to go home. I want to shower off all the gasoline," I mumbled.

Scott hesitated for a moment, before nodding. "Isaac, you make sure Riley and Malia get home. I'll take Liam."

Isaac agreed without a second thought, helping Malia to her feet. I was going to say I would be fine, but I knew they weren't going to agree.

"Can I stay at your place?" Malia asked softly, rubbing her eyes.