26|suspicions

Don't worry, Beacon Hills. Detective Stilinski and his sidekick Winters are on the case.

——————————

✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

"He's really hellbent on this, Lydia. I mean, I kind of remember Theo, but not enough that I can confirm or deny what he's saying," I said as I opened my biology textbook.

She shrugged as she reread some of the first chapter in preparation for the class, "It's Stiles, you know he fixates."

"I know," I sighed. "I was just hoping this year might be a bit different. We went four months without anything supernatural. It just would've been nice if it continued, you know?"

The strawberry blond nodded, looking up from her book. "Of course I do, but-"

She stopped before completing her sentence, which Lydia didn't normally do. Following her line of sight, I realised why she was so lost for words.

Scott McCall had just taken a seat beside Kira in our class.

Now, while this was a normal occurrence most of the time, the class we were currently sitting in was AP Biology. And while Scottie was smart, I wouldn't have thought his grades were high enough to qualify for AP. Apparently, I stood corrected.

Kira, Lydia and I all glanced at each other, each of us as confused as the last. However, none of us wanted to be the first to question Scott's actions.

After Lydia gave her half of a stern look, Kira caved.
"Scott? Are you in the right class?" she asked quietly.

The boy turned to her, brows raised. "AP Biology."

"Do you know what AP stands for?" Lydia asked from beside me.

"Advanced Placement," Scott answered with a grin.

Well, he did want to be a veterinarian, so this was a good start on that path. If he could keep up with the workload, that was.

I was going to pass this class if it killed me. It would push my final results up and give me a better chance at getting into a nursing course at the college of my choosing.

Preferably as close to Scott and Stiles as possible. I couldn't go anywhere without my boys.

We all watched as Scott flipped his textbook open, showing that he had done the reading and already highlighted and put sticky-notes in his book. He was definitely turning a new leaf for our final year, and I couldn't help but feel proud.

"Good to see you here, Scottie," I smiled at him.

He nodded in response, thankful. I could tell how nervous he was, though.

"Welcome to AP Biology," Mrs Finch announced from the front of the classroom, getting right into it. "Let's see who's awake. Can somebody tell me what plasmids are?"