6|make it work

I really disliked that they didn't bring Isaac back in the show, so I'm changing things hahaha
These chapters have been much longer than I usually write, so I hope you guys are enjoying it

Working on some other projects on the side that I'm pretty excited for! Hopefully you guys will enjoy what I've got in store for both this story and what I'm working on.

Question of the Chapter - Which character do you think left the show too early?

----------

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

"You know, it always surprises me to think how long you managed to keep all of this from your dad," Riley voiced from beside me.

"It just slipped out!" I snapped. "Can we move on?"
Riley and Scott had just been telling me that both Charlotte and Melissa had received calls from my dad about Mexico, and neither of them were all to happy about it.

They were both in trouble for lying because I had accidentally let slip that we had been in Mexico. To be fair, we'd been in worse situations then what had occurred in Mexico.

Looking past my girlfriend, I noticed that Scott looked pretty zoned out. "Hey, man, you okay? Is this about the team? You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right?"

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team," he sighed. "He just told me to show up at tryouts today.

Riley reached over and placed a hand on his arm, "Coach would be an idiot not to keep you on. Even if you didn't get your grades up, he probably would have found a way. You know he loves you guys."

I shrugged as I spun my lacrosse stick in my hands, thinking about everything that had happened the previous day. "We got bigger things to deal with anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?"

Scott nodded, "I texted him but he didn't get back to me."

When I noticed that Riley had stopped walked, I slowed to a stop also. She held a hand up in bewilderment, "Hold up. Are you telling me that you told this man that his psychotic sister is alive. . . over a text?"

"I didn't have the money to call France," he stumbled.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House," I stated rather absentmindedly.

"Another notice?"

"Yeah, this one said, 'Final'."
I felt Riley's hand on my own, her fingers entwining with mine. Knowing she was still there elevated some of the stress, but not enough.

Riley's jaw clicked as she nodded, pushing her hair behind her ear, "I don't know about the MRI, but we're definitely feeling the Eichen House bills."

We all stood there just looking at each other, and I decided that I didn't want to keep standing there feeling sorry for myself when there were bigger things going on. There always was in Beacon Hills.
"Now, what the hell are we even doing here anyway? We've got like one-hundred and seventeen million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not on of them."