10|great things

I was so excited to introduce Iris to you all! I hope you like her!

Question of the Chapter: Do you think anyone on the Deadpool should have been worth more? Worth less?

——————————

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

I showed everyone my phone so that we could see the list.

KATE ARGENT 12,000,000

NOSHIKO YUKIMURA 5,000,000

ISAAC LAHEY 2,000,000

BRETT TALBOT 1,000,000

JORDAN PARRISH 5,000,000

Isaac scoffed as he read it. "Really? Scott is worth twenty-five million, Lydia is twenty, Riley's even sixteen, but I'm only worth two?"

"Are you being serious right now?" I asked, only being partially sarcastic.

The beta held a hand up, scoffing, "They're going to come after me thinking I'm an easy target."

"Well right now, I don't think you have to worry. They went for someone a bit lower on the Benefactor food chain," I informed him, reading Brett's name.

Scott was gone in seconds, heading to the boy's locker rooms where they had taken the boy. The rest of us stayed at the field to keep an eye on Garrett.

Looking over, I saw that Garrett was already watching us. He knew that we knew. It was the only explanation.

"Stiles, something isn't right here," Isaac whispered. "He's too calm."

I nodded in agreement, Isaac following me as I began to run to the locker room. I nearly toppled us both over as we arrived, trying to stop before hitting the door. Brett was breathing heavily on the ground, while nearby a girl was passed out.

Scott stood above them both, a wire in one of his hands. When he saw us in the doorway, he glanced at me. "I think you'd better call your dad.

I pulled my phone out without hesitation, dialling my dad quickly to tell him what had been going on. I was disappointed to see that I had received nothing from Riley or Charlotte.

♧♤♢♡
✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

"You are Riley Hale, aren't you?"

"What?" I scoffed. "No, my name is Riley Winters. Not Hale."

Iris pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, looking unsure of what to say. She opened the folder in front of her, reading the first page to herself to be sure she hadn't incorrectly read it the first time.

Without a word, she picked it up and held it out to me. Stepping forward, I snatched the paper away from her trying to figure out why she would lie to me.