11|liar

We're just about half way through the season!

Riley is about to face off with Stiles and Scott, and I'm emotional.

Question of the Chapter: Was there a supernatural creature you wanted to make an appearance during the show?

——————————

♧♤♢♡✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

♧♤♢♡
✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

Iris had sat down and told us all about her pack. Even Josie, who was apparently made aware of what was happening in Beacon Hills also.

They had been located in the next town over, and were all killed by hunters. All except Iris, who had only just managed to escape using her ability.

She got into contact with Deaton after it happened, hoping to find refuge. That was when he had told her about about the 'McCall Pack', as we were apparently known as.

Mentions of Beacon Hills inhabiting a True Alpha, Banshee, Sylph, werecoyote and Kitsune had spread quickly throughout the supernatural community. And then with the Deadpool and how much we were all worth, more people began to know about us.

"Sorry you didn't get the chance to meet Scott yet," I said as I slowly turned the mug in my hands. "If it's okay with you, can it wait until tomorrow, maybe?"

"Of course, take your time," Iris insisted.

Charlotte smiled, "Well, in the mean time you're welcome to use our spare room, since you're not from town."

"Thank you so much, that would be amazing actually," Iris grinned towards my sister. "And maybe I can teach you a thing or two, Riley."

I thought about the offer for a moment. Maybe Iris could be the tutor that my mother didn't get the chance to be. And maybe I'd finally learn proper control over my ability, not just my sad attempt at it.
"Thanks, Iris, I'd appreciate that."

I stared down at the Deadpool, seeing my name on it again. It still didn't feel real. And then realising that Stiles had already known about it; I think that was what made it worse.
"Do you mind if I hold on to this?" I asked, holding it up so she knew what I was talking about. "There's just someone I need to show it to."

The woman nodded, "Of course, I made a copy of it anyway."

Folding it, I slipped it into my pocket. As I did so, my fingers hit my phone. Grabbing it out, I saw that I had left it on silent all afternoon.

(11) missed calls

(23) new messages

A few were from Scott and Isaac, but the large majority were from Stiles.

The lacrosse game; I'd forgotten all about it. They probably thought something had happened to me. Something did.

I quickly sent a text to Stiles, telling him I would be at Scott's in ten minutes. I didn't bother to reply to any of his other texts, they would have all been the same, asking where I was.