65|the jeep

It was so fun having Peter back, I remember I got so excited when I saw him in the episode.

So, it's back to Riley now. I didn't complete Stiles' POV from the episode, because you can tell what happened from Riley's POV back in Beacon Hills

——————————

✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

Lydia was at my door the next morning before school. She was one of the only ones who still believed that Stiles was real. She had remembered what I had said about maybe having a lead, and wanted to see what I'd been talking about.

I led her straight to my room and showed her my wall of photos. Her eyes scanned over the sticky notes, pins and string.

She pointed to the wall, "What does the red string mean?"

"The red?" I echoed. "Uh, that means unsolved."

Lydia turned to me with a confused look, "There's only red."

"Yeah, I know," I sighed. "I mean, I know where the majority were taken, but I just can't remember the stories behind them. That's why I've left them red."

"Okay," she nodded. "And what about the lead you mentioned you might have?"

I approached the wall and pointed to the section of photos I had been referring to. "These here. I'm in a car, but I don't recognise the interior. It's not mine or Charlotte's or Iris', and it's no one from the Pack either. So whose car is it?"

"You think it might have been Stiles' car," Lydia concluded.

Hearing someone else say it made me feel slightly less insane for still believing that Stiles was out there. "Yeah, I do. But the only photos I have are from the inside of the car, so I have no idea what sort've car it is. Not much of a lead."

"It's better than nothing," Lydia assured me. "Come on, we should get going or we're going to be late for biology."

"What about the car?"

Lydia gave me a sympathetic frown, "It's like you said, there's not much we can do unless we can figure out what sort've car it is."

"Alright, just let me get my stuff."

The girl smiled, heading out to her car to wait for me. I got shoes and a jacket on and grabbed my bag, ready to leave. I was about to walk out the door when I went back to my wall once more instead.

I stared at the photos of myself in the car. I was in the passenger seat, leaning and taking a photo of myself with the empty driver's seat. I was smiling in all of them - I looked so happy in all of them, and it broke my heart that I couldn't remember who made me smile like that.

Unpinning all the photos with the car in them, I put them in an envelope to keep them safe and slipped them into my bag. I had to be on the lookout if I ever wanted to find that car.