31|back to eichen

I am not ready to write this episode

——————————

I had taken Malia home after we found the book

I had taken Malia home after we found the book. There wasn't a lot we could do right now, since we didn't know what we were dealing with.

I had tried to call Stiles when we found the book, but he wasn't answering. I think by the time I had gotten to Malia's house, I had tried to call him at least three times.

When Malia saw how concerned I was, and told me to go to him. I was going to read it with her, but she told me not to worry, and that she would read it tonight and then we'd show the Pack tomorrow.

Thanking her, I got in my car and I drove directly to Stiles' house. I used the spare key Stiles had given me on our anniversary when I got there, not wanting to wake the Sheriff up if he was getting sleep in between shifts.

Walking to his bedroom, I could see the light on beneath the door. There was noise coming from the other side, rough wiping. Opening the door, I saw Stiles at his murder board trying to erase something he had written.

He looked like he had been crying, his hair tousled roughly like he had run his hand through it multiple times.

"Stiles?" I said quietly, not wanting to scare him.

He looked up from the ground, wide-eyed when he saw me standing there. His mouth fell slightly agape, words unable to form.

When he looked like he was going to cry again, I moved further into the room, pushing the murder board to the side so nothing was separating us. "Stiles, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just- I need to be alone," he mumbled, taking a step back.

"Stiles-"

"I said I need to be alone, Riley," he said angrily, moving further away.

I reached to him but dropped my hand when he moved further away. "What are you talking about? Did I do something?"

"No. I just- I don't want you here, okay," Stiles responded, his voice verging on shouting.

I bit back a snarky reply, knowing that that wouldn't help the situation.
Pursing my lips I shook my head. "Stiles, you don't have to tell me what's going on, but I'm not leaving you alone. Not like this. So yell at me all you like, but you've seen how stubborn I am, and I'm staying right here."

Stiles was biting his bottom lip in attempts to stop it from quivering, but it didn't help. Moving over to him, he finally didn't back away. I wrapped my arms around him tightly as his body began to tremble.

I don't think I'd ever seen him so shaken by something.
"I don't know what happened between now and when I saw you at the library, but remember that I love you, and I know you'll tell me when you're ready," I told him.