55|allison saved us

I feel like not as much happened this season; like, I haven't been able to get a lot of chapters out of it as I usually manage.

——————————

All the way down to the bottom floor of the hospital I had been trying to contact Malia

All the way down to the bottom floor of the hospital I had been trying to contact Malia. Every single time it went straight to voicemail, and that was giving me no confidence whatsoever.

"Guys, I'm sorry, but I need to go and find Malia. She's not picking up," I told them as I shoved my phone into my pocket.

Stiles sped up to be beside me, "I'm coming with you."

"Stiles-"

"Don't try and talk me out of it. I'm coming."

I sighed, before nodding. "Alright. Scott, call Isaac and get him to meet you there and text us when you find Parrish. We'll be there as soon as we can."

Scott agreed, before grabbing something out of his jacket and holding it out. Stiles looked just as confused as I did, asking Scott what it was.

"Something I've been working on for a while. Just make sure Malia gets it," Scott answered as I accepted the item.

It was a cylindrical object wrapped so that I was unable to see what it was, and his answer didn't really help. Either way, I knew he wanted to help Malia, and that was enough.
"I will," I assured him.

"Is it plan B?" Stiles asked, trying to get a better answer.

Scott shook his head, "It was plan A."

"Plan A never works."

"This one will."

Stiles and I glanced at each other and knew we weren't going to get a better answer than that. Sliding the item into my jacket pocket, I turned on my heel and began to run towards the hospital door with Stiles right behind me.

Getting into the Jeep, we peeled out of the car park. Trying Malia's phone once more on the way, I threw it to the floor of the car in frustration. "Stiles, I really need you to go faster."

"If I go any faster, I'll end up killing us both," he said as calmly as possible.

My hand was at my mouth as I chewed on my fingernails nervously. I needed her to be okay - we literally almost just lost Lydia. This had been a long day and I wasn't sure how much more of it I could take.

We arrived at Scott's house not much later, Stiles skidding to a stop out the front. Before he even had the chance to put the vehicle in park, I was out of the car and running towards the front door.

I heard Stiles swear as he tried to keep up with me, his long legs coming in handy. Grabbing the door handle, I found it was unlocked already. Pushing the door open, I stepped in, only to have a gun being pointed directly at me.