29|unpleasantly surprised

Trying to decide which fandom to move to for my next fanfic. I feel like I have been writing Teen Wolf for such a long time now, I'm gonna miss Riley and Stiles once this is over.

I was so stressed for Lydia during this episode, yikes

——————————

✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

Deaton picked up a scalpel, walking back over to Tracy. "Scott, would you mind holding her down. I'm going to be trying a few more invasive tests.

Stiles removed his arms from me to help Scott hold Tracy down. Deaton brought the scalpel down to her skin and began to drag the blade. My eyes narrowed as I watched it carefully.

She wasn't bleeding. The skin wasn't even breaking. There was a small cracking sound, before Deaton held up the blade; it had broke trying to cut Tracy.

"I think you're gonna need a bigger blade," Stiles told him.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his attempt to make a pun. It was the look on Doctor Deaton's face directly after the joke, however, that almost made me burst out laughing; he didn't look impressed with the boy at all.

The Doctor moved along, putting the blade down. He turned back to Tracy, and his face scrunched in what looked like disgust. "Now, this is interesting."

Looking closer, I noticed what he was referring to. Something appeared to be moving slowly beneath her skin. Doctor Deaton went to press his fingers to it, but as soon as he made contact, the bump disappeared.

"Malia, Riley, help me turn her over, please," The Doc asked.

We obliged, gingerly placing our hands on the girl to turn her over. Scott and Stiles had gone to the other side of the room, talking amongst themselves. I didn't try to listen in though.

We were friends, so sure I wanted to know. But, if it was something that they had wanted me to hear, then they would have included me in the conversation.

And with how rocky things were at the moment, the last thing I wanted was to look like I was spying on their private conversation.

"I know what she is," Stiles stated loud enough that we could all hear him. That part was clearly meant for everyone.

"Do you care to enlighten the rest of us?" Doctor Deaton asked, seeming genuinely concerned by the girl laying on the table. I don't think I had ever seen him this shaken.
"Because this doesn't look too good."

The two boys rejoined us as Deaton lifted the back of Tracy's sweater up. Her spine appeared to be moving beneath her skin. I had seen some weird things living in Beacon Hills, but this almost made me gag.

Deaton gently pushed the thing moving within her, it shifting with his touch. That wasn't her spine.

The Doctor removed his hands and we all just watched, not really sure what we were seeing. And then out of no where, her back burst open, splattering all of us with what I thought was blood, except it looked black. Kind of like when I was dying from the Nogistune.