1|not dead yet

- DISCLAIMER -
I do NOT own Teen Wolf

I can't believe we're back.

Question of the Chapter - Did you enjoy Chaos Theory?

----------

"This doesn't seem so bad," Stiles said looking around

Lydia cocked her head to the side, "It's not the town, it's the plan."

"What's wrong with the plan?"

"Really, Stiles?" I scoffed. "I would like to go on the record letting you know that this may be the worst idea you've ever had. Ever. But, I'm sure you already know that?"

It had been about a month since Allison Argent had died during the fight against the Nogitsune. Stiles and I spoke about it every other night, whether we were in the same bed, or just on the phone.

We were doing our best to move on, but it wasn't exactly something you just forgot. Charlotte offered to pay for me to see a therapist, but I didn't think it was necessary.

Plus, she wouldn't admit it, but there was no way we would be able to afford that. After how long I was in Eichen House and what happened in the hospital the night I was admitted, Charlotte was still attempting to pay off the bills. Unfortunately, there was only so much money in journalism, and she didn't want to go to our father for help.

And now we stood in the middle of a town in Mexico, because Derek was missing. Scott had went to see him after we defeated the Nogitsune, only to find that his apartment was empty. Thankfully, the person who had taken him hadn't exactly cleaned up their trail.

Scattered bullet shells with skulls etched into them found by Scott and sensed out by Lydia lead us to where we were. Apparently, they belonged to a family of hunters named Calaveras.

"Yes, thank you, Riley. I'm aware it's not our best."

Lydia pursed her lips with a nod of her head, "We are going to die."

"Are you saying that as a Banshee, or just being pessimistic?" Stiles asked as we began to walk.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die."

"Okay. Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die," Lydia smiled.

Stiles smiled back sarcastically, "Oh, thank you."

"She has a point," I told my boyfriend, squeezing his hand. "This is seriously dangerous. These people are professional hunters."

"Yeah, well we've dealt with worse."

"I hope you're right."

♧♤♢♡