35|he knows

Those hallucinations were a lot. Especially Stiles'.

I felt a bit bad for Josh, but seeing Stiles push Theo up against the fence like that was kinda hot, not gonna lie

——————————

Random fact, it turns out that getting a body from the hospital to the car park was quite simple

Random fact, it turns out that getting a body from the hospital to the car park was quite simple. All you need is a body bag and a gurney and no one thinks to question you. Even though it was two teenagers pushing a dead body through a hospital.

Beacon Hills.

That's what Stiles and Theo had told us anyway. After the whole fiasco at the hospital, I had asked Isaac to take Malia home. Scott was on his way to dropping me off at my house when we both got a text from Stiles asking us to meet him and Theo at the clinic.

"Do you know him?" Theo asked Scott as the Alpha examined the body on the clinic table. He still had his fangs and claws visible, even in death - just like Tracy had.

I personally didn't recognise him, but I didn't know that many people at our school besides those who were in our group. He was quite tan, with dark hair and handsome features. His cause of death had been a slit throat.

Scott didn't look up, continuing to stare down at the body. Blood ran from his mouth still, and his torn throat was a mess. "His name's Josh. He was a junior."

Stiles and Theo seemed to share a look, one which didn't really leave me feeling comfortable. Stiles didn't trust Theo but now, the look he was giving him gave me pause. I didn't want him to overlook his suspicions because of this one thing. My boyfriend stepped forward, dragging a blanket over Josh's face so that we didn't have to look at the poor kid anymore.

"Which one did it?" Scott asked, finally looking at the two of them. "The one with the cane?"

Again, Stiles and Theo shared a look. What was going on with those two? Theo nodded, confirming Scott's guess. Something about the looks and how quiet they were both being worried me. But why lie?

"What are we going to do with him?" Stiles asked our friend. "We can't just set the alarm and leave. That's how Tracy disappeared."

"We can't risk it. Right now, he's the only lead we have to figure out who's taking the bodies," I agreed. I would have to ask Stiles about what was going on with him and Theo later.

"All right. So, someone's got to stay here with him."

Theo let out a heavy sigh, before crossing his arms. "I'll do it."

"Don't put yourself out," I mumbled.

I noticed him side-eye me for a moment, before focussing on my boyfriend and best friend. "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned."

Scott's phone buzzed before he could say anything. As soon as he looked at whatever was on the screen, his face morphed into one I had come too familiar with over the years.