22|mexico

That was mainly a cute little chapter because Riley and Stiles never have the chance to just be boyfriend and girlfriend like that, and I wanted them to have a moment together haha

Question of the Chapter: What did you guys think of the whole Scott becoming a Berserker thing? I honestly thought it was a really random turn for the season. Like, the final two episodes felt so out of place in my opinion.

——————————

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

After making a stop at the locker rooms so I could change, Riley, my dad, and I left to find Scott. We contacted the closest in our Pack who may know where he was.

We heard back from Derek, so that's where we went first. Arriving at the man's loft the place was a wreck. The large window across from the door had a hole smashed in the middle, there was furniture everywhere, and whatever wasn't knocked over was broken.

Whoever had been here wasn't messing around. They wanted Scott.

"What the hell happened?" I asked the werewolf as we stepped further into his loft.

Derek stood beside Braeden, looking at us all. "It was supposed to be a date."
That explained the excess of light bulbs hanging from the ceiling. It was rather pretty, actually.

"They were both here?" My dad asked in clarification.

Braeden nodded, "And they're both gone."

Riley ran a hand through her short hair, letting out a curt sigh. "Who would do this? The Deadpool is over."

As if answering her question, my phone bean to vibrate in my pocket. Grabbing it out quickly, I prayed Scott was on the other end. When the screen read 'LYDIA', I answered immediately.

"Scott's been taken," was the first thing she said to me.

"Scott and Kira," I corrected. "We just don't know where."

"Mexico," I heard a male voice reply. She was at the clinic with Deaton. "And if you want to save his life, that's where you're going too."

♧♤♢♡

Riley came back to my house that night, too worried about Scott to sleep alone. We laid in my bed in the dark, Riley in my arms. I could hear her breathing steadily, and I knew she was awake.

"We're going to find them," I told her softly, wrapping an arm around her waist.

She let out the smallest of laughs, careful to make it quiet. "Stiles, your dad isn't going to let us go to Mexico. Not after last time. You know that, right?"

"Well, this time I'm actually going to talk to him and ask him first," I informed her. "And if he says no. . . well, what he doesn't know can't hurt him. Either way, we're going after them both."