72|back to beacon hills

The FINAL part! Let's go!

In honour of 10 years of Teen Wolf (currently in tears, how has it been 10 years?) here is the first chapter of part 9 a bit early

This part will be slightly shorter, but I hope you guys enjoy it either way.

——————————

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, groaning as I reached over and turned it off

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, groaning as I reached over and turned it off. I rolled over, finding the other side of the bed empty. Frowning, I sat up in my bed, looking around the bedroom.

"Good morning," Stiles said softly as he entered the room, a mug of coffee in each hand. He climbed back onto the bed carefully, handing me one of the hot beverages.

I accepted it, thanking him as I took a sip, before leaning over and kissing him. "How long have you been up for?" I asked, drinking more of the coffee.

"Not long. I just wanted to read over some more of the orientation material before class today," he explained.

It was going to be his first day at the FBI academy in Quantico today, and to say he was excited was an understatement. "You're going to do great," I assured him. "You were made for this, Agent Stilinski."

The boy smiled, taking my coffee back and placing both mugs on the bedside table. "And if I ever get hurt on the job, I've got my own personal nurse waiting for me at home."

"You will once she graduates," I laughed. "I don't even start for another month."

"I'd still trust you bandage me up," he shrugged, leaning over to kiss me.

"Is that right, Agent?" I smirked against his lips.

Stiles nodded, leaning in further. He brought a hand to my cheek, our lips moving together like they had so many times before.

I groaned, pulling away a bit, "I just woke up. I look awful."

Stiles caught my chin before I could move too far away, shaking his head. "You look perfect."

"You're such a liar," I chuckled, kissing him again.

He lowered his body down as his tongue slipped past my lips. I could feel his body heat warming my skin, the air in the room starting to swirl as my heart raced.

My hands found their way into his hair, fingers gripping the strands and tugging lightly. He moaned into my mouth, causing my stomach to twist.

His hands moved down my sides and stopped at my hips, his fingers hooking my pyjama shorts, sliding them down my legs slowly.

"I love you so much," he whispered, his lips moving from mine to trail down my neck, ghosting over my collar bone and the grey lightning-like marks left by the Dread Doctors.

"I love you, too," I breathed, my head falling back at the sensation of his lips against my skin.

Suddenly, my body was cold as he stopped kissing me, standing up with a smirk.
"I should probably go and get ready," he said, walking out of the room towards the bathroom.