54|sense of hope

Up to the finale episode, but still a few chapters before season 6

The amount of comments I get on Chaos Theory of people shipping Riley with Isaac makes me think maybe I need to write an Isaac fanfic haha

——————————

We all followed the Beast out the door back into the forest

We all followed the Beast out the door back into the forest. He went to kill the final Doctor when a bright light came from behind us. With a roar, Parrish was flying at the Beast, hitting it hard.

The Beast growled in anger, hitting the Hellhound right back. They went to hit each other again when gunshots started up.

Turning again, we could see Gerard and Chris Argent advancing out of the dark trees, the only light coming from the headlights of the car parked behind them. Chris' shotgun went off again and again as he continued to shoot the Beast.

The creature roared in response, slowly beginning to retreat towards the bridge behind it. It growled, bending over as the dark smoke began to smother its body once again.

Chris stopped shooting as the Beast began to transform back into a human. Squinting to try and see better through the dark, but as soon as the body started to form, I could tell that it wasn't Mason.

"La Bete du Gevaudan! I know your name," Gerard addressed the man who stood where Mason should have been. "Do you remember mine?"

The man looked over his shoulder, scowling as he made eye contact with Gerard, "Argent."

Before any of us could make a move, he took off into the woods. Parrish was on his feet quickly, flames engulfing him as he ran after the Beast.

Scott, Liam and I walked closer to the two Argents, thoroughly confused.
"Who the hell was that?" The Alpha asked the two men.

"You've seen the Beast of Gevaudan," Gerard said. "That was the Man."

"Sebastien Valet," Chris clarified for us.

♧♤♢♡

I had ridden with Liam on the way to the Clinic. After the Man, Sebastien Valet had left so did Chris and Gerard. Theo split not long after, looking to be struggling after being hit by the Beast.

Scott, Liam and I had gone to leave also when we noticed that the Beast had left the Doctor behind. Approaching them, had Scott stopped suddenly.

When I asked him what the problem was, he looked at me in shock, stating that the Doctor was still alive. This had led to us dragging the man all the way to the parking lot and into the back of Liam's car. I had wanted to ride with Scott, but Liam was afraid to be alone with the Doctor.

I had been in the passenger seat, not taking my eyes off of the Doctor. I was honestly terrified, but I tried to hold myself together so that Liam would stay focussed on the road.