9|the deadpool

I'm actually not minding writing this season so far.

Question of the Chapter: If you could be one of the supernatural creatures from the McCall Pack, what would you pick?

——————————

Rushing into the locker room, I went towards the showers, having heard noise coming from there

Rushing into the locker room, I went towards the showers, having heard noise coming from there. When I got to them, I saw Stiles and Scott holding Liam beneath the shower as the boy tried to get past them. His eyes were glowing with the gold of a beta, teeth bared angrily.

"Okay, you calm yet?" My boyfriend asked the junior, none of them having noticed my presence yet.

When he roared angrily instead of replying, the boys pushed him back under the water until he finally caved, putting the fangs away. Scott turned off the shower as Liam slid down the wall, taking deep breaths.

"Did anyone see him wolf out?" I asked, gaining the attention of all three boys. I walked over and stood beside Stiles, who shook his head, telling me that he thinks they got him away in time.

Scott took a moment, before looking down at his beta, trying to decide how to approach the topic. "That car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher's."

"He was also my Coach," Liam explained, looking a bit sad. "He benched me for the entire season."

"What did you do?"

"I got a couple of red cards."

The way he avoided looking at Scott made me hesitate, watching him carefully. "How many is a couple?"

"Why are you even in here?" Liam mumbled.

I took a step towards him, "Because, just like these guys, I want to help you, okay? We've all done this before, so don't be so quick to push us away."

Liam's jaw clenched as he muttered an apology, sounding sincere. Taking this moment to get an answer out of him, Scott bent down so he was at eye level with the boy.
"You gotta be honest with us. What else happened?"

The beta finally looked up, water dripping from his hair. "Nothing," he answered firmly. When Scott didn't seem convinced, Liam sighed, "I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation."

"What did they call it?"

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder."

"I.E.D?" Stiles said in disbelief. "You're literally an I.E.D?"

I grabbed his hand softly, pulling him back slightly. "Stiles, calm down."

"No, that's great," he chuckled humorlessly before smiling over at Scott, pointing to the boy. "You gave super powers to a walking time bomb."
He then proceeded to give the Alpha a thumbs up, before leaning back against the wall.