24|the vision

I finally finished my assessments, so here we go!
I love season 5, so I'm really excited to be starting this! Let me know what you're thinking!

——————————

✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

"All right, so I found some cool two-bedroom apartments in the Mission District, but they're expensive."

I moved onto my elbows so that I could see my boyfriend. "Stiles, why would we need a two-bedroom? This is just an apartment for when we're at college."

"What happened to all of us moving out together?" Scott scoffed, looking completely offended by the insinuation that we would leave Beacon Hills without him.

It was the night before our final year of high school, and we were currently at the Beacon Hills lookout. Scott and I were sat on the hood of the Jeep, while Stiles stood beside it, looking at listings he had printed out.

"Oh, come on, Scottie. You know I'm kidding. We aren't going to leave without you," I laughed, shoving him lightly. He rolled his eyes as he grinned.

Stiles chuckled, before going back to reading the listings to us. "Anyway, there's a couple in Haight and Ashbury. Also expensive."

"What about Berkeley?" Scott asked, brows furrowed. "Don't a lot of students live around there?"

"Yeah, yeah, we could try Nob Hill. But, the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches."

Scott turned to our friend, "You're bringing the Jeep?"

"Bite your tongue," I gasped in shock. "Of course he's bringing the Jeep. Sometimes, I think he loves this thing more than me."

Stiles' mouth fell open as he began to stumble for words shaking his head. "Of course not. But you know the plan. No one gets left behind. Okay? Including Roscoe. That's the plan. Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia's, uh, gonna, you know, she'll figure something out, okay. The plan's perfect."

Scott turned away, his eyes glancing out across Beacon Hills. "Or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then we can figure out where to live."

"I have a vision, dude. Okay? And it is a beautiful vision. Don't ruin the vision," he told our friend, sounding frustrated.

I reached a hand over and rested it on his arm. "Everything's gonna work out, okay? No one is going to ruin the vision; I won't let them," I smiled.

Stiles smirked, a smile making its way to his lips. "God, I love you," he mumbled before leaning forward and pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

"Really, guys?" Scott said.

I rolled my eyes with a laugh, "Oh, come on, Scottie you used to be the romantic here. You and Kira need to get back on relationship terms, because you're really putting a damper on things."