23|all for power

I swear, this season finale had me so stressed for Derek. So, here we are, final chapter of part 5. Enjoy!

Question of the Chapter: Last question, how are you enjoying the sequel so far? Honest thoughts,I know there's not many of you reading, but it means a lot to me.

——————————

"How bad is it?" Peter asked as we all watched Braeden try to apply pressure to the man's wound

"How bad is it?" Peter asked as we all watched Braeden try to apply pressure to the man's wound. There was blood everywhere and he looked much paler than normal.

The man waved us off, blood on his lips. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Just get to Scott. Just find him. We'll be right behind you. Go."
When none of us moved, he tried again, much louder. "Go!"

Everyone else began to walk inside except for Stiles and I, who watched Derek. The man attempted to smile, nodding to us. "Hey, save him."

Stiles hesitated, before nodding and grabbing my hand, leading me into the church.

We navigated the dark halls as best we could, but none of us had been here, so it made it difficult. Half way down one hall, Peter stopped abruptly, causing most of us to crash into each other.

"Okay, everyone stop, stop, stop, stop, stop," he insisted, looking at all of us. "We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira."

The six of us glanced around, before a phone broke our silence. Reaching for my pocket, I slipped mine out, but it wasn't mine.

Stiles grabbed his, looking confused. "How do I even have service. . ." he mumbled as he answered. "Hi, Dad. Okay, Dad, I know you're angry."

"Oh, I'm beyond angry," I heard the Sheriff reply with my hearing. I wouldn't normally listen in, but I was hoping it had something to do with Scott. "I've reached a level of fury that you could not possibly comprehend."

"Okay, well, when I get back, you can ground me."

"Ground you? Ground you? I'm going to hobble you!"
There was the sound of a sigh as the Sheriff collected himself. "Now, please, tell me you're all right. Tell me that you're safe."

"You want me to lie?" Stiles asked, looking back over to me. He knew I was listening, and I knew that he didn't want to worry his Dad. But we had to be here, and we had to save Scott.

"Oh, God. Okay. Tell me, tell me what I can do. How can I help?"

"Can you go and find Lydia? She was at the school when we called Mason to look for her, but now we're not hearing back from either of them. I don't know, Dad, I don't know what I'm going. You know, I'm just. . . I'm trying to save my friends."

"Okay. I'll find Lydia and Mason. You get Scott and Kira. You save your friends."

Stiles voice faltered as he replied, "Dad, if it's one of the Berserkers at the school, you're gonna need firepower. A lot."