Smiles,Laughter and Tears

Vote b/c you love Zayns hair!

Zayn's pov
"Where does that go?"Naveen asked,pointing to the cut up bananas.I'm trying my best to not destroy Elena's birthday breakfast.I might just be the only person who can't make pancakes properly.I'm not the greatest cook in the world.Too far out of my league.Burgers and fish is something I stick to.Easy and simple.But no I couldn't make that for Elena.She's been craving pancakes.
Myself and the girls got up before Lena to make them.Who would've known making pancakes was this difficult!

"They go on top of the pancakes.
Stop eating them!"Mina sternly said,deep down in side Mina is a little bossy.

I took the three pieces from the pan and placed them on the plate."How do they look?"I asked.

"Finally daddy!They're perfect."Nav said."I approve."Mina added.I can count on their opinion.The first batch, they said I was an awful look and Lena can cook better then I could.I didn't agree that point.

I chuckle,"Thanks."

I left a note on my pillow telling Elena to not come down.This is something Mina and Naveen are excited about.
She might be grumpy when we get up there.

To be honest I did get the twelve balloons to annoy Elena.Wouldn't be a good day if I didn't do that.I divided the red and black balloons between them.Also two numbers that is says two and five.

"Be careful."I say to Naveen who's right in front of me as we walk up the stairs."Okay."

Following them to our room,Mina opened the door."Happy birthday mummy!"They yelled,letting the balloons go and went right to the ceiling."Thank you babies."Going on my side,they climbed up and started kissing their Mum.

"Happy birthday baby."I kissed her lips,sitting the tray over her lap."Thank you."She smiled."This looks delicious."

"We helped mummy."Amina said,constructive criticism she means.

"Well babe you three are great cooks."Cutting a few pieces to feed the girls."We did good!"Naveen mumbled with food in her mouth.Mina proudly agreed.
Laying over her legs."What's with all te balloons ?"

The girls laughed."Like it?"Amina asked

"Yes Boo.I love them."I felt her toes wiggle against my arm. Not to sound like a creep.But I can look at them all day.I've made three beautiful girls with the most beautiful woman.

"What are we doing for mummy?"I smiled at how close Naveen is to me.

"Big barbecue."Elena didn't want to do anything for her birthday.I wasn't going to allow that.I also want to make up for not being with her last year.

"Big?"Elena ask,it's not really big.Some family and literally four friends:Aja ,Danny ,Harris and Ashlyn.

"Kinda small."I said,"Go get dressed you two,we're going to the store."

Amina hopped off the bed,then Naveen did."Can we buy sweets?"
Mina asked.I hid Elena's face with a pillow,nodding my head.Giving the girls a thumbs up with that they ran to their rooms.

Elena rolled her eyes,"What's on your list?"

"I have no idea.Esme texted me a list of things she needs."I'm awful at making Elena's favorite food.Ive tried once and failed.Promising myself and Lena,I'll never do it again.There are only two people who can make these things,my mum and Esme.

Eating her last piece of pancakes.I placed my hands my both sides of her stomach.Anaíya kicks a lot after Lena is done eating."Less then two weeks."I said.

"I've feel like I've been pregnant for years."She said the same thing when she was pregnant with Navi.

"How are you feelin?"