Mini Holiday

Elena's pov
"Where are we going?"I ask for the millionth.After Waliyha came to get the girls,which was an hour after they got out of school.Zayn told me to pack an weekend bag and that's all.

"Would you really like to know?"He stood by the entrance of the closet with Anaíya.

"My gut is telling me that's a rhetorical question."

"Always go with your gut babe and hurry."He snapped his fingers twice,if he didn't have Anaíya I would've thrown a shoe at his head.

I walked out of the closet with my bags,Zayn got himself packed this morning.His bag was in the corner.
He also got Anaíya's bags,she requires a lot more then him and combined.Spit up and that ruins an whole outfit.

"Is it a road trip?"I ask,following him down stairs.He chuckles."Mummy won't leave me alone Littles.She keeps bugging daddy."

"Whatever."

Zayn kneeled down to put Anaíya in her car seat.Amina and Naveen looked so small when they were in their carriers at three weeks.My little Anaíya ,fills it out a little more.Mainly the lower part.She has chunky legs.

"Oh no.Don't get all fussy."I watch Zayb quickly sooth her.Some daddy loving fits it all.

"There you go."

I put my purse over my shoulder,Zayn stood up and handed me Anaíya.He carried all of the bags.I opened the door to see a black van."Zayn?"

"Sh!Go!"I laugh,seeing that he's getting annoyed.

I did go,Placing Anaíya in the middle.I watch him go in the house again,I guess to make the security system is on.Seconds later he runs out,him and the driver got in the car shortly after.

I gently rub my hand across his bread,it's coming in thick and I like it.
He smiles,tracing out for my hand.Being carful of not putting the weight of my arm on Anaíya.Zayn brings my hand to his mouth and leaves kisses on it.Mainly on my ring finger.

"Did Amina and Naveen feed their turtles?"I ask,last thing we need is to come home to dead turtles."Yeah."

I sigh looking out the window,"Breath, you will find out soon."He flicks my ear.How romantic.

"Okay."I yawn.

About thirty minutes pass and we are at an airport.

When we came to a stop,I didn't even bother asking any more questions.I'll be on a plane with him.He will crack.

I follows Zayn up the stairs,into the jet.To my surprise Raj and Doniya are here."Do you know where we are going?"I didn't even say hi.But I did rub her stomach.

"Can I say?"She asks Zayn,he nods.

"Dorset."Doniya says,."Gorgeous bed and breakfast."

"Oh that sounds lovely."Doniya doesn't give Anaíya back.She took her to sit down next to Raj.I slightly bend over to scoot my way past Zayn to sit by the window.My ass was in his face,I nearly hit my head when I fell his finger poke my ass little too hard.

"Ass."He laughs,scrolling through his phone."When did you plan this?"

"Last night."

"Really?"I ask,"Yup.You were sleeping."Zayn gets up to get Anaíya before the plane takes off.

I love seeing Raj rub Doniya's stomach.Nothing is better then seeing first time parents.So many precious moments to come in their life's.

"They're going to be great parents."I whisper to Zayn,he looks at his happy sister.