Sweetest Song

Elena's pov
I would love to be in bed,wearing my comfy maternity onesie cuddling with Amina and Naveen right now with a cup of coco.Now I officially regret agreeing to attend the brits with Zayn for this reason.Its freezing outside right now.

Everyone got ready at the hotel not too far away from the arena.I'm jealous of Maisie right now.She can comfortably go out there and not say anything about her pregnancy.As for myself,it looks like Anaíya wants to jump out of my stomach already.

To save time Dash,myself,Teddy and Noel did all of the girls make up.Including mine.

I went for a pin curl look for this evening.Im happy I did seems to go well with my whole look for tonight.
White dress Caroline decided for me.
I forgot to email her back so this what she picked and I actually love it.There isn't anything we could've picked that would hide my stomach.Its there and growing.My dress is a lovely white Halston Heritage gown.I'm in love.Nothing to snug and obnoxious.

Eleanor is wearing a black Giambattista Valli dress.Took us both five tries to pronounce that without messing it up.We failed and gave up.

Maisie went a different route.Wearing an all black strapless playsuit.Her hair pulled back into a bun.

Dani also went for knee high Giambattista Valli dress all white.she could actually pronounce the name.

Keeva wore a long black Valentino dress.Fitting her body perfectly.Her hair in lose curls and light make up.Not too heavy.

Zayn,myself,Liam and Dani rode in the same van.Pulling up to the arena.
Loads of flashing lights,many fans in the blocked in areas.There has to be well over fifty different paparazzi's here.I will never agree to do this again.

The door opened,I feel like I'm walking into a death trap.Zayn held his hand out to help me."Thank you."
He smiled,giving me a kiss on the cheek."It won't last long."I nodded.

Right as we turned the corner cameras hit us.I seriously don't get how people do this.Between the shouting and questions being asked.My mind couldn't handle it.

"She's pregnant!"was all I kept hearing.Other then 'Congrats Zayn'

"Just breathe and smile."Zayn said,
how about go home and sleep.

"Okay."

We were further to the end,being the last couple to get on the carpet.Zayn
placed his hand on my stomach.Not helping since she's already kicking a lot.."I want a doughnut."I whispered still smiling.Zayn found my craving for a doughnut to be funny.

"Im serious."

He kissed my temple,whispering."I know.We will get you a massive doughnut on our way home."

"Working your way back to my good side."

Zayn guided me to one interviewer,a lady who stood near the entrance.

"I have to say you two look beautiful tonight.Congratulations."

"Thank you."We said,Zayn had a good grip on my waist.Too many people around for his own liking.

"Zayn how does it feel your gorgeous Missus steal the attention off of you?"

He laughed."Don't mind at all.She's beautiful."

"Elena,how far along are you?"She asked."Six months."That's all she's getting out of me as far as my pregnancy goes.

"You've managed to hide that six months.Hats off to you."That made me laugh.It is difficult since Im very big."Ironically you're in white.Will there be any wedding bells soon?"

I looked to Zayn for that answer.It won't be the most honest answer but it's something."Massive chance."

*

We came into the o2.Being seated not too far away from the stage.I know this place doesn't grow but it seems like it gets bigger every time I come.I haven't been here in over a year.For one of there concerts.So many people.

I looked over to Liam,who looks upset.A bit of tension in Dani's face.
Completely different from the smiley faces in the van."Whats wrong with Liam?"I whispered in Zayns ear,he rested his hand on my crossed legs.
Shrugging."I have no clue."I nodded.

As the night went on the boys won band of the year award.Cheering girl friends and wife's.Once again Dani and Liam seemed a bit off.

They are introducing song writer of the year and Zayn is nominated.He written with Naughty Boy for Emeli Sandé.

"And sing writer of the year goes to."Nick Grimshaw paused."Zayn Malik."We looked to each other smiling."Congrats baby."

Kissing him in the lips twice."Thank you."Getting Loads of love from everyone.Simon looks like a proud dad.
I don't agree on how much he works the boys but I love that he always believes in them.Zayn made his way on stage to receive his award.

"Uh this is odd.I didn't expect this but I'm grateful.."Zayn said,we aw'ed.Little cutie."Thank you for everyone for all your support.You lot are the best.Um thank you to the inspiration for this song,my beautiful girl friend Elena who's very pregnant."

"That's all his!"Louis yelled pointing to me.Absolutely embarrassed that the put the camera on me.Good thing Harry is next to me.I smiled."Just thank you all again.Have a good night."

It took him sometime to get back to the table.I suppose pictures being taking.I noticed him walking over with a huge smile on his face.This major in his career.Of course the things he accomplished with the boys set the bar high.But to do this alone is satisfying for himself.He worked hard for this.

I kissed his stubbly cheek."I'm proud of you."

"Thank you."I know if I heard cameras clicking and flashing,I know he did.Neither of us paid it any attention.
Rare PDA for us.

I seriously couldn't help the thick tension that was between Dani and Liam.Its like they are forcing the affection since we are all around so many people.Eleanor noticed it as well.Clueless like I am.

_
Next chapter won't be long.You will find out what's going on with Liam and Danielle.Sorry it's so short.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all<3