The Beginning Of Forever

Elena's pov
"For those six I thought we good go a natural look for them."Dash said,
pointing to the three models for our display shoot.Today we are for our new shop on Oxford street.Brilliant idea for business.Only fifteen minutes away from our other store which is on King's Road.

"With a bright lip?"I asked."The bright colors since there won't be much make up on them.The other six can have smokey eye some glitter some not."Dash explained.

"Okay.Me and Noel can take the smokey and you and Leah can take the natural."I said

"Works for me."Dash said,flicking my floppy hat.

Spending the last two hours on five models,my hand is glittery and I managed to spill foundation on my pants.My last model before we start the group shots is Danielle.I tried my best to get Maisie but she refused.

"What color are you putting on her lips?"Dani asked."This is Bang Bang."I answered,Dani and Brooke the model laughed.

Rubbing my belly,Dani said."Oh the irony."

"Shut it."For the new shop we are debuting our new lipstick,lip liner and eye lash line.New shop mean new looks.

"I'm all done.Teddy will finish your hair."I told Brooke.She's beautiful!

"Okay.Thank you Elena."

"No thank you babe."She smiled,
walking over to crazy ass Teddy.

I looked to Dani who seems very occupied on her phone."C'mom on Payne."Seeing her role her eyes.I probably shouldn't have said that.

"How are you?"I asked,while getting out a new set of eye lashes."Very tired.Two hours of sleep of sleep did nothing."Dani said,I want to tell her to go home and work things out with him.He's in the wrong but she won't be so tired if she was under the same roof as Liam.

"You haven't talked to Liam?"I asked.

"No.He text me this morning.I actually didn't read it."Dani said,digging into her bag.Unlocking her phone.I saw a small yet sad smile on her face."What did it say?"

Showing it to me.'I love you.Please come home.I miss my girls xx'
Well she didn't reply back,putting her phone back in her purse.I started on her make up.

"Has Pai seen him?"I asked,

"Yeah.He picks her up from school and takes her for ice cream."

"Talk to him.I know that's the last thing you want to do because you're anger but you still love him and always will.Your love for him overpowers him being jealous for no reason."

"I don't get why he's jealous."Dani said,"It's like we are in 2012 all over again."

"Don't say that.You two came far Dani."She stayed quite letting me finish her make up.I touched too much glitter today.Its starting to annoy me.
Touching up the liner on her lips.
"Alrighty.I'm done."

Dani picked the mirror up,"Your skills are amazing."

It's always nice to know that I'm doing my job well."Thank you."

Three long hours of doing make up,
touching it up,changing clothes.We all needed a much needed break.Dash bought enough subs and crisp for everyone from subway.

After I ate,I had an extra thirty minutes to kill so I decided to take a walk to see Malena.Her shop is right down the street from us.I'll harass her when I had no clients.

When I walked in the first person I see is my lovely cousin."Hi-"She looked up and saw me."Hi sweetheart."Malena said,coming from behind the counter."I missed you!"I said,giving her a hug.