Nice To Meet You

Elena's pov
"I can't get down that low."Zayn and his many cars that sit really low.He has seem to forgotten I'm eight months pregnant.Literally all of them sit low damn near on the ground.Now way in hell am I sitting in this car for a hour and forty minutes.

"I'll help you out."My face,my eye roll should give away what I plan on saying."Really?"his choice of car today is was his Veyron.I had no clue that a car like this existed until his 22 birthday.He has this odd obsession with Mette black.Thats the color of one of his many cars.

"We are taking my car.I'll even let you drive."I smile,handing him my keys.
Though I probably ruined his joy of driving his car,he still opened the door for me

Things that will keep my entertained and happy for the car ride:box of a dozen doughnuts,my phone and harassing Zayn.Pretty good.

"You realize none of your cars has enough room for a car seat right?"I said,"One of my cars will fit all three of them."

"Naveen's booster and Anaíya's car seat?"

"Yup.Range rover."He tapped my leg."Brilliant idea.We should get a mini van.Move further into the suburbs."Zayn explained,he couldn't even hold back from smiling.

"You being funny?"He took a doughnut from the box."A proper traditional suburban family."

"Nothing about you and I are traditional babe."I said,while slipping my sandals off,placing them next to my bag.

"That's true.But it does sound fun.It also sound boring as shit."He shrugged."I actually picture either Niall and Keeva or Lou and Eleanor to have that life."

He's on roll today."You dickhead."

Zayn laughs."It was during the suit fittings.Not sure where it came from but I said it."

"You're awful,you know that right?"

"Best bet is Niall.

***
Hour and thirty minutes away from our house.The discomfort was high for me.Anaíya wanted to kick must of the drive.

I don't think I've ever been so happy to walk in my life.Zayn held me hand as we walked in Gusta's Pizza.It's not wrong of me to won't pizza at 10 in the morning.I hope not because someone will feed me before I leave.

"Hello?"Walking out from the back.I squeezed Zayn's hand when I heard a guy speak."Hi,we're looking for Emmanuel."I said.

He smiled,I think this is my brother."I can't believe you're my sister."What I thought would be an awkward hug wasn't.He slightly resembles my dad.
Face structure,jaw line,pointy ears.I don't have that thankfully.I don't want to cry now.But grant I will cry during this conversation.

"This is Zayn,my fiancé."I said.They shook each other's hands."We can sit."He guided us to a booth next to the bar.

"I apologize if my letter scared you.My wife said I should've worded it differently."I laughed waved him off.
He's married!That explains the ring on his ring finger.I never thought I would meet someone who had the same amount of tattoos as Zayn.Or more for that matter.From the looks of it Emmanuel hand is tattooed with three roses.He might have an half of an sleeve.

"No.It didn't."I said."If you don't mind me asking how did you find out about me?"

"My mum told me six months before she passed.I looked him up and it said that he was also killed.Under it explained few things about him.
A Tawnee Khan,Esme Mora and your name came up."

"Sorry about your mum."Zayn said,I gave him a weak smile."Thanks."

"Esme is our step mum.Absolute joy to be around.Tawnee was my mum."