Good memories

I love Zayn!!!
15+ votes for the next chapter.

Elena's pov
It's been sometime since I've slept in without any interruptions. I can say the same for Malena and Pearla. Kids are alarms clocks and if you get up when or before they do, they will fuck up the house. Esme and Marci took the kids out for the day. From what Esme says, they have to make up for the two week they will be gone. They are going to Dominican Republic. I'm extremely jealous ,I would love to be on a beach ,balancing out my tan line. But I'm happy she and Marci are going on a holiday, she needs to get away for a bit.

Shortly after they left this morning Michael popped in. Of course Jolena, Pearla and I were surprised but Malena was shocked he even drove this far. None of us could read how she was feeling. It seems like he's trying to win her over again because he also brought her flowers. Flowers won't do it, six months of fucking up Michael has to prove himself or else Malena will file for divorce. We all come from broken home and none of us ,including Malena doesn't that for our little Pud. Michael put his big boy pants on and is taking the first step to fixing their marriage.

"Where are you taking her?"Pearla asks Michael. Jolena hasn't said one word to him since he came in. Pearla and I have been making conversation with him. We understand why she's annoyed. Malena is his wife, for anyone ,especially his family to question or make rude remarks without him defending is bullshit. Jolena has every right to want to chop his head off.

"Racks Bar."Michael answers very hesitantly. I might have to get Jolena to scare the shit out of Raj.

She nods, the restaurant he's taking her too is really good. One of my favorites in Bristol to be fair."Are you actually going to put in a effort to work things out with Mal?Because this isn't fair to her or your daughter. They don't deserve it. Considering my sister moved to the states for you."Jolena calmly says. That scares me. I tried not to crack a smile when I heard Pearla mumble shit.

"I am. She's put in more effort into our marriage then I have and that will change."Michael says, just as Malena walks in. My cousin is flawless with or without make up, her hair is pulled back. Going for a casual look, navy blue wide leg pants, white tank top and strappy sandals.

"Well hello gorgeous."Pearla says in a playful ,joking way.Malena laughs. Michael stands up."Ready?"Hes eagerly to get away from Jolena.

"Yeah."Mal answers then looks at the three of us."I'll see you girls later."

After they left we chatted for a bit about Jolena planning to kill Michael if he fucks up again. She's an protective aunt and sister. More power to her.

Pearla came in to get Anaíya while I got dressed. Which helped me out because I normally sit Anaíya in her rocker and bring her in the bathroom with me ,if Zayn left early that day. Her mood changes quickly so I took a quick shower. When I did go to her, she was sound asleep. Pearla told me to leave Anaíya with her so I could finish getting dress.

Just finishing up my make up, when I hear two familiar male voices: my fiancé and brother. "She would be sleeping."I hear Zayn say. And he would be the one to wake her.

"I missed you pretty girl."She's side awake now. Anaíya has found her voice,she makes it loud and clear that she's in the room when no one is holding her.

Zayn walks in ,kissing Anaíya chubby cheeks."You're here early."I say, then standing up to kiss him. Wouldn't be a proper greet with him without cupping my butt. "We took a early flight out. Jawaad looked like shit."

Zayn would torture the poor boy knowing he had a long night.Amusing to Zayn and this more then likely felt like death to him. Playing loud music and being obnoxious.