Back Then I Knew

Rant at the end..
Filler
Elena's pov
"Boys.Find your inner Backstreet Boys."Dani says in full laughter handing Liam the mic.

Zayn,Harry and Louis join Liam on stage.Earning a cheer from all of us.I smile look at Zayn.He's definitely embarrassed.Zayn prefers to sit back and watch others embarrass themselves.

We all watched them figure out who's verses."Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.I'm leavin' my life in your hands.People say I'm crazy and that I am blind.Risking it all in a glance.And how you got me blind is still a mystery.I can't get you out of my head.Don't care what is written in your history.As long as you're here with me."Liam sings the verse to Dani.

"I don't care you are,where you're from,what you do,as long as you love me,who you are,where you're from, don't care what you did,As long as you love me."Harry and Liam sang together.

"I've tried to hide it so that no one knows.But I guess it shows.When you look into my eyes.What you do and where you're comin from."Zayn beautifully sang his verse.They all did the chores together.Which is every girls very part here..Going back and forth on the repetitive chores.

Theirs was like a mini concert.We sounded like shit.After Zayn was done he came back to me smile and shaking his head.Wrapping his arms around my waist."I never want to do that again."

"Yeah ,you like to watch others."I say.

"Exactly."We switch spots,he sits down and I stand between his legs, swaying to the music.

"I think we should leave now,go get some food and sit in the garage and eat."Zayn whispers to me.I giggle at his idea."We have kids you're sister is watching?"

"She text me fifteen minutes ago saying."He pulls out his phone.Zayn shows me the picture first of Anaíya drinking her bottle."First bottle of the night.xx"Zayn now has this smug look on his face."It's 11:30.We can make it to some drive thru."

I look around,hearing someone sing and damn near everyone dancing.
"Let's go."

Took us a few minutes to find Dani and Liam.By her smile,I know she's having a good night and I'm sure she will be getting some birthday sex tonight.If she hasn't already.We followed Harry and Mai out.Security was pretty tight around us.Harry face showed no emotion while some paps tried to come closer to Maisie.They don't know personal space especially when someone is pregnant.
Gave our hugs and kisses,then went our super are ways.Would've been longer if we weren't surrounded.

"I can't believe we got this much food."I say,looking at two Big Macs, twenty piece chicken nuggets and Pepsi to share.We did bring Waliyha and the girls some food.But she had to sneak to the garage to get it.Luckily they were distracted by cartoon.Zayn didn't let me get out of the car because he knew I would've want to stay in with Anaíya.I did see her little foot dangling over her aunts arm.

"And we are going to eat every bit of it."Zayn says,then takes a bite of his burger.I do the same.God it's good!
Those little finger foods at the party weren't doing it for me.

"Doesn't this remind you of our second or third date?"I ask,he chuckles."Third date.I got so much shit from Doniya and my mum for taking you there."

I can only imagine Trisha fussing at him."I had fun.You've set the bar high for everything else you did."I jokingly say.

"I've always pictured how we would be when we first started dating."He says,I fully intrigued on what he has to say."As corny as this sounds.I knew from the first conversation and when you said yes to being my girl friend,that I would be spending the rest of my life with you.I don't know what we would e doing but I know I would be just fine if I had you by my side."He glances at me,I couldn't help but smile."I knew I would have everything with you and I do."I lean over the arm rest an start kissing his cheek."I love you so much."