Jealous

Danielle's pov
This night was set out to be a fun filled night with Liam.To be their with him and not work was the best part.
To be honest I wish I was working instead of dealing with this bs.

On our way into the arena I was stopped by Casey from Stereo Kicks.
I've danced back up for them almost four years ago and some how people manage to create a rumor that I was dating him.Which isn't true at all.
We've taken one group picture which was from the X factor.Literally twelve other people in this photo and the media singled out.

Tonight Casey and I said hi to each and that some how set Liam off.A tiny fucking hi.No 'how are you?',no hugs,
no getting personal.Just a simple fucking hi.I'm over this whole night.

"It's very funny how you can have a hair up your behind when this is what I deal with everyday.And the stupid part is I never did any of that."I said,
Five minutes of being in the house and already a screaming match.
"Oh don't throw that in my face Dani."

"Why because it's true.Not one fucking rumor I've read of you and thought oh this is true.No because I always trusted your word.Girls will shout at me saying they slept with you.But since I know you,I let it go."I yelled,trying not to cry."I said a simple hi."

"See it from my point of view Dan.For a second.That rumor went on for months."Liam said like he was trying to reason with me.

I walked out of our closet,yelling."And think about it.Around the time I went to dance for the X factor again I just gave birth to our daughter two months pier."I said,realising what he just said."Please show me one picture other then the one when I was working.Of him and I.Please."

I see his face filling with anger.Vanes in arms started showing."Your silence is my answer."

I texted my sister letting her know I'll be staying the night at her house for the night.Liam and I need some space.I've never cheated on Liam with this guy.I never cheated period.We never texted,partied together or went out for dinner.None of the above.

I came back down stairs with my bag and extra clothes for Paisley."Where are you going?"

"To my sisters for the night."I said,
grabbing my purse and car keys."Are you coming back tomorrow?"He asked,the fact that he ask this question with a tone of annoyance is pissing me off even more.I'm not wrong.

"Liam,leave me alone."

"Leave alone?We have a daughter and married if you haven't forget."He said,that set me off.I took my wedding ring off and threw it at him.

"Keep throwing rumors in my face and we probably won't make it see three years of being married."With that said I walked out.

*

Elena's pov
"Naveen,who's your favorite Unlce?"
Louis asked,him,El and little Grayson paid us a visit.I figured I could cook dinner for everyone.

"Niall.He gives me sweets."Navi explained.I would be lying if I said I expected her to say someone else.

"Niall?What about me?I'm fun and give you sweets."

Nav giggled,"You give me three.Unlce Niall gave me and Mina a bag full."
Mina is now being occupied by the new paint set their grandparents sent her.

"So if I gave you two bags full."I have him a look.If he showed up with two bags full of candy I would kill him.Louis just laughed."Would I be your favorite uncle?"

"Yes!"

"Alright.I'll make that happen."he said,yeah I'm going to kill him.

"Go play."I said,Nav snatched Louis's beanie off his head and ran out of the kitchen."Mate I don't think my daughter like you."Zayn said,while turning his hat backwards.He looks really cute today.Not wearing anything special just a red jumper,
grey sweats and black socks.Scurfy face.