New Moves

Elena's pov
Finding a great location for Dash was fairly easy the difficult part is choosing our options. Aoif and I agree on what salon we want but we also love the other size break room was perfect.  As odd as it sounds ,our workers need space other then their stations. Just an attempt to be nice to our workers.
"West Hollywood isn't our new home.."Aoife walks in from the back with her phone in her hand. I laugh,"Dash doesn't like it ?"I ask.

She shakes her head,"Hates the angle and thinks we can make pull off a third office, like we said he would." Dash was very hands on with the construction of our second shop. The reason we have a nice office now. Aoife and I have already talked about sharing an office and it's doable. We're not like our catty employees,who have a love/hate relationship.
Outside of all of this we have love and respect for one another.

"Dash?"She talks into her phone,"Yeah I'm here."

"We're trying to avoid that. Lena and I are perfectly fine sharing an office. You won't be here all the time so one of us can take over it here and there. It will put a dent in our opening date."Aoif explains. Early July is what we are pushing for. One constructions will lead to another and neither of us want that.

"Are you two sure?"Dash asks. "Yes."I'm tired of looking at places and negotiating prices. Is mentally draining and I want to relax.

"Ok we officially have Dash ,Los Angles."Dash says proudly. To be honest I think this salon might be more successful then our other two. We all dreaded writing out our share of the check which is £216,000 each. But our first salon will always have a special place in our hearts. It's our first baby, wining numerous awards ,being ranked the best salon for make up artist and hair dressers. It's been through it all. Now this one is also special since Aoife is now part owner. "How are things in your end?"I ask.

"Good. Our new logos and bags just came in. Waiting to be unpacked." We notice him look to someone."Shut up they will be unpacked by the end of the day."Teddy speaks up. I know he's giving Dash a hard time being typical him. Male egos are a bitch. Last month we came up with the fun idea to create our own Melt makeup bags.  Not just for eyeshadows or lipsticks but for all of your makeup. I thought it was only our samples that were being sent but I was wrong.

"A lot of stuff will be getting sent here within the next week or so."Aoif says.

"I can have it sent to my house so it's not in the way."Our garage is big enough and I can find room in our house. This needs to get done.

"We will make it happen smoothly. Alright?" Dash knows Aoife and I stress very easy. He tries his best to prevent it. It makes us love him even more for that. "Alright."We say.

"Now hurry back before I kill this bastard."Dash says. I wouldn't put it passed him to try. I won't let him though, teddy is the little brother I never wanted."You better not." Aoife says.

"See someone likes me."

•••

"You don't know how bad you need a drink until you actually have one."I say after sipping my drink. My first time trying a strawberry sangria and I won't be the last.

Aoife smiles,"I won't be drinking those for awhile."I just look at her and it finally clicks. "You're not playing fucking with me?"I ask. She pulled a good April fools joke on me only because I forgot was April jokes.
Shaking her head, laughing."I was serious when I did that little prank. I'm going to a mum."I get up to hug her."I'm so happy for you." Without a doubt Aoife and Rhys will be wonderful parents. She had her year of being the center of attention of Rhys life ,it's officially  baby time.

"I wanna hate you but I can't. How far along are?"I ask.

"Thirteen weeks. When I first told you guys."I throw a chip at her.Aoife laughs."I took that test morning." I've seen her sisters and mum pregnant,perfectly round tummy and so cute.
"Rhys cried for an hour."I would say I'm surprised but I'm not. He was in tears when Aoife walked down the isle. Now that the love of his life is carrying his first child, he will
be attached to Aoifs hip.
"That's adorable. He will make sure you're stress free and so will we. If you even feel an ounce stress or being overwhelmed with this let me know. You've looked out for me many times Aoife ,I will do the same for you and my baby."I couldn't help but get excited. She and Rhys deserve all the happiness in the world.

"I'm good so far. We've talked about this move and we know it's right. You know first hand ,if you get the opportunity to give your babies a great life and scenery,you will."Aoife says.

I nod, Dash and I will make sure she's happy at work. "I call shots on doing your make up for your pregnancy shoot."My girl will glow, literally and figuratively speaking.

••
Before our flight Zayn and I came to our new home to make sure things were going as planned. Since Harris is in L.A ,he will be checking in on our place while they do construction. "If you like living here for the summer would you consider moving for good?" Zayn asks. He has always loves living in L.A ,different surroundings and not being torn to shreds in the tabloids over the smallest things. When we were in our happy stages together I enjoyed visiting but hated going home. This is our second home in a way. Amin and Naveen love coming here mainly for the beach and Disney land.

His eyes are pleading for me to say yes,"I think we would all love being here. It's different this time around. We aren't enemies."I say, Zayn pulls me in between his legs. This is a massive island. "I wouldn't call us enemies..Just-"

"An extreme strong dislike for one another?"I ask, he chuckles." Something like that. But we made it passed all the bullshit."Wrapping his arms around me."Now you're my wifey."He sings.

"If we didn't get passed it ,I would've gotten your sperm."I say with confidence. There's many wonderful things about Zayn good looks, talented as hell and the d is makes me wanna hit high notes. But someone I would've gotten what I wanted out of him and that's his sperm if we weren't together and he moved on.I don't care.

"You're with me because I can fuck you like no other and have good sperm, I'm with you because ,you know."He shrugs ,"You have good pussy." It's clear we're just using each other.

I laugh while kissing him."So romantic." Zayn grabs my butt."I love you too. Let's go see our girls."

•••
Not edited.
Vote & comment please.
15+ votes

Its coming to an end soon. Finally 10 chapters.