No Interruption

Elena's pov
"Why didn't you stop me?!"I say to Zayn,hitting him in the stomach.
Me and pastries shouldn't be in the same room.My weakness is sweets.They are delicious but my thunder thighs don't agree.It's not flattering.

"I'm not going to stop you from eating."Zayn wipes his mouth,after eating his last bit of his raspberry cream cheese danish.This man has been around the world many times and has never had it.

"I think you look perfect."He throws his bag away,as we stroll passed it.

"I think you're trying to sweat talk me."I say,he laughs.Placing his arm around my waist.

"Not being funny."Zayn says,"But please tell you're not planning on doing some hardcore diet?"
Ten years and I can't believe how lucky I am.Two pregnancy that's he's seen my body through and never once had he's ever made feel disgusted with my body.He's made me feel the most comfortable.It wasn't easy either.Blogs tore me to shred after I had Naveen.Though we had our moments during that time.Didn't day go passed when he didn't embrace my body.

"To be honest."I say,"No.I only want to lose at least fifteen to twenty pounds."

"I don't think you need to but if that works for you.You have my support either way."I stop and kiss his cheek, We come to a stop and sit at a empty bench.Anaíya in front of us,I pull back the blanket that is covering her a little just so we could see her.

"It's peaceful here."I say.Where Doniya and I went yesterday felt a little bit slow.Not fast paste that we are use to.The beach reminds me of every peaceful thing that ever happened in my life.

"Yeah it is."Zayn kisses the crown of my head."When we marry,will you change your last name?"

That is a good question.I've second guessed changing it my last name.Being my dads only child at the time ran through my mind a lot.Who episodes carry on his name?Of course I'll always be a Mora at heart but actually being called Mora was not going to happen if I did change it.Now that Emmanuel is in the picture,our last name will be carried on.
I've also thought about taking on both names but that's just too fucking much.

"Yeah.I am."I held his hand,outlining his dove tattoo."You don't want me to?"

"Of course I do.You're the only person in our home with a different last name."He playfully says."About fucking time I change it."He leans in to peek in on Anaíya.

"No going back once we sign that paper."

"I've waited too long."He says,but in a lower tone."This should've been done, after Naveen was born.So much unnecessary bullshit within those years that regret...I just want to be with you...marry you...annoy you.."He judges my side."Make more babies."

I giggle,"It will all happen.I'll think about the next baby but everything else I'm in for."I lean forwards to get Anaíya out of her carrier.With Zayn's help,he takes her from me and I cover her.

"Have you check your texts from Waliyha?"I ask.

"Things you do with auntie Wali."Zayn laughs,all day we've been in a group chat with Waliyha.Along with Trisha,Safaa and Esme.

"Funny little girls we-"I stop talking when I hear Zayn sigh in annoyance.

"What?"

He looks to me,"By the bridge."He doesn't have sunglasses on so its easier for me to get away with looking at them.Though I'm sure he doesn't care ,clearly they don't.

"We aren't going to pay them any mind.They aren't near her so there's nothing to worry about."I hold his free hand."She's covered and protected."
He repositions her against his shoulder,with his hand keeping her head.I peeked in under her blanket to kiss her chubby cheeks.