Hen Do

Elena's pov
Day one of being in beautiful Anguilla is was amazing. We landed yesterday around four thirty, took a little detour on our way to the villa which is gorgeous. Six bedroom, seven bathroom, the kitchen opens up to the pool and beach area. That's private and for the others who paid £60k for four days. When we arrived to the villa ,there was massive vase of flowers from Doniya with a letter, listing the things she has planned for us. It's a long list of fun exciting things that I've never done and it will be done on my hen do.
We chilled and relaxed by the pool for the most part. Going to restaurants is fun and all but having a chef to come in and cook for us is a thousand times better. I'm trying my best to be good at not eating to much so I balanced last nights massive meal out with a work out this morning with Aja. Cardio and laps in the pool helped. I still have to fit into my dress then I can let go of this diet after the wedding.

I just got done talking to Zayn and the girls.Just like I thought he kept them home from school, all in our bed,messy hair and still in their pajamas including Anaíya. She fits right in with her dad and sisters. But she isn't sleeping in our bed, Zayn set up her playpen to sleep in. I've never spent longer then eight hours away from my girls at eight months old being away from Anaíya for four days is torture. She's with her dad so obvious she in good hands but she's still my baby,I need her close. Zayn made me hang up before I drove him crazy with questions. He did see my bathing suit and said I have to bring it on our honeymoon. It's all black and the bottom is high waisted. Being Zayn, he had to comment on how big my boobs look. My man!

I come down to the kitchen to grab a water bottle then head to the pool area where the ladies are. Someone has music playing not sure if it's one of the girl but I like it."Hot momma!" Sianna yells.

I smile, putting my feet in the pool."Shut up."

Waliyha poked at my boobs, I poke back at hers."Are you back to your regular size?"

"No. I'm still a size bigger which isn't bad but they hurt if I don't pump if they get too swollen." I'm a 38D without swollen boobs being pregnant and breast feeding, I'm a 40d. Zayn loves it ,I don't.

"I can't tell the difference with Doni."Safaa says making us all laugh. Like myself ,Doniya isn't a felt chested girl. She's team big boobs and being pregnant makes you grow at least two sizes bigger.

I always love having holidays with the ladies. Topic of conversations are about everything that's going on in our life's.Kids ,relationships, parents, work and the bullshit that we have to deal with. We all can talk to our guys about certain situations but it's different chatting with a girl friend because they give better advice. No one bites their tongue when it comes to everything. It's a good honesty not the type to hurt someone's feelings. In the case it's about Keeva, Tavi and Jaslyn.

Since that situation happened ,Aja, Sianna, Mal and Jolena hatred for them went higher. Oddly enough Tavi came to the shop looking for me. The one fucking day I'm not in the shop she pops in. But Jolena was there and they swapped a few words.

"Why couldn't I come an hour early."Waliyha says. They met up for lunch after Jolena's argument.
Jol points to Wali,"I really wish you were there. She walked in like she was running the fucking store. Being aggressive for no fucking reason."

I'm actually happy I wasn't there because I would've reacted in a inappropriate manner in front of costumers. That being a touchy topic, I would've went the fuck off. I'm not a hot tempered person but when it comes to my kids, Zayn and Esme. I have no problem choking you with a smile on my face.