belittled like Im some child

Elena's pov

Tonight Zayn has the girls one day out of the week thing,reunited with my babies tomorrow afternoon.

I'm meeting Travis's family and I'm scared.The last time I was introduced to someone's parents was many years ago and it was Zayns parents.All of this is new for me.I hope they like me.

I knocked on his door quickly being greeted by my boy friend."Hi babe."Kissing me on the lips."Hi,I missed you today."He took my leather jacket and bag.

"I'm having that effect on you,yeah?"I playfully hit him."I'm playing I missed you too.I want you to meet my family."holding my hand as he guided me to his dining area.

"Everyone this is my lovely girl friend Elena.Babe this is my mum Alcee,my little sister Gisella and my step dad William."We all said our hellos and nice greetings.His mum seems a bit stand offish.

"Elena how old are you?"Gisella asked."Twenty four."

"What do you do for a living?"His mum asked in harsh tone."I own a beauty salon.Dash."

"I love your salon.A couple months ago I went to get my hair fixed from a terrible dye job."Gisella said.Im proud of my employes.

"Thank you,that means a lot."Travis handed me a glass of cranberry juice.I might need wine with dealing with his mum.

"How long have your shop been open?"William his step dad asked.He more polite then his missus."Two years."

I can say Travis is a great cook,home made pizza with Caesar salad."You have kids?"His mum asked.

"Yes,two little girls."

"How old?"She has my hands sweating."Seven and four."

"I'll be right back."Travis dismissed himself."You had your oldest at sixteen?"I'm starting to think Mrs.Alcee isn't too fond of me..I might be right.

"Yeah."Liliana gave me a sympathetic look."I read magazines and I know you're with that boy band guy Zayn pretty well off and so is my son.Is this something normal for you?"I choked on my food.

"Alcee!"Her husband interrupted."Im just asking.Two kids before twenty five and has a pretty well known salon due to her ex.What will the girl want with my son."

"Mum,stop.Elena I'm sorry."Gisella said.I got up."Don't worry about it.You all have a good night."

"We will."His mum said in a sarcastic tone."And by the way.I opened my shop on my own without Zayns help.I lined myself up with the right people and worked my ass off for my business.And as for my kids,I don't regret having her young she bloody perfect!"

I walked into his hallway putting my jacket back on."Babe!"I heard Travis come down the stairs."Where are you going?"

"Home.Im not going to be talked down to or belittled like Im some child."Before he could ask another question I walked out and went home.

__

Taking off my make up and changing my clothes.I needed to burn off some angry I called Sianna."Hi Boo!"Well isn't she cheery."I hate Travis mum."

"Oh what happen babe?"I explained everything then I got to her talking about me having Amina at a young age.

"Then this lady decided to show off her maths skill figuring out when I had Mina."I finished."Well..She's a bitch who needs to realize her son is a grown man and he's not on her fucking tit."This is why I love Sianna.

"Travis knows you built that salon with Dash not Dash,you and Zayn.And if Zayn did help you it's known of her damn business.Have you and Travis talked?"

"No,I ignored his phone calls."

"Elena,call him.He's a sweetheart.He probably knows his mum is a bitch that's why he called to apologize."I laughed."Go call him babe."

"Alright,thank you Si."

"No problem."

5 missed calls,3 voice mails.

Travis.

"Babe please call me,Im sorry about my mum.I really don't know what her problem is.Call me please."

"Please Elena pick up."

"I'm worried now.Fifth time calling & no answer.I need to know you made it home babe."

I feel guilty,time to call him."Are you safe?"

"Yes,I'm home.Sorry for worrying you."We both sighed,it's been a long night."Ill be over in five."

"Okay."

My tummy rumbled."I should've taken that pizza."going to the kitchen to find some food that wouldn't take long to cook.Spray cheese now I need crackers.Sitting on the counter eating my sucky meal.

Two rings from the door bell.

"Coming."Travis planted a sweet kiss on me."Im sorry,she was way out of line."Pushing me in I shot the door."Its fine.Im sorry I stormed out like that."

"Anyone would've."He saw the spray cheese in my hand."It's a good thing I brought food.Go out a film in."

This pizza is way better then spray cheese & crackers."Girls with Zayn?"

"Yeah,he will bring them back tomorrow afternoon."

"Does that mean I can spend the night?"I don't allow him to spend the night when the girls are here."Yes.Wait isn't your family at your house?"

"Liliana went out and who wants to hang out where their parents?"He sat our plates down bringing me closer to him."No one."

"Exactly I rather spend my night with my lovely girl friend."

"You're so sweet."

Once my belly was full,we came to lay in bed."I have to go to New York in a few weeks,I would like for you to come?"

"What day?"I hope it's not the day of Maisie's showing."Two weeks from day.Fifth."I pouted giving him a kiss,another way of saying no.

"I promised Mai,I'll do her make up for her showing that day."He looks upset,I feel terrible.I just hate breaking my promises.

"Next time?"I held my pinky out,making my promise official,Travis did the same."Promise babe."

Comment and vote!!!!