New York Trip

Part 2
15+ votes for the next chapter.

Elena's pov
Nothing better then New York during the fall. It's not to hot,not too cold. Just perfect! I couldn't help by stopping at one of my favorite boutiques for Anaíya.I went in for a few outfits left with a whole wardrobe. It's funny how none of our kids-well other then Anaíya is with us but we went on a full shopping spree for our kids. Bit weird but I love seeing new mums shops for their babies. Doniya bought outfits for Sanaa in every color. She was keen on walking around but everyone told her no. We don't need her going into an early labor.This trip was pushing it since she's due in two in half months. I was very wary about this but her doctor said she's perfectly fine.

We made a pit stop at cute industrial like cafe that is a block away from Vera Wangs office. My baby needs to eat. I needed a hot cup of water to warm Anaíyas' bottle. I'm not the one to breast feed in public, no problem with it.Your child's hunger come before other ignorant individuals. Just people like to snap photos and I prefer Anaíya to not be on the cover of a blog.

Once we were,Anaíya fed, burped and changed we left to Vera Wangs office.

I'm excited and nerves to see what Vara Wang has because I really want to leave here with two dresses that I absolutely love. I spoke with Caroline this morning and some how she's seen a few of the dresses Vera Wangs going to show me.

Her assistant Kelly led us up stairs to room filled with gorgeous gowns."Would you like anything to drink?"she asks. We all politely say yes. Doniya, Saf and myself are having water and the rest are having wine.

Vera walks out with the biggest smile on her face."Hi! You must be Elena."She greets me with a hug.
"Yes, pleasure to meet you."I say, she gives everyone a warm hello.

I then introduce we to the ladies."This is my mum Esme, soon to-be mother in law Trisha."Vera gives them a hug..She's an hugger. I introduce her to all of the ladies.

"Would you like to start off with their dresses or yours?"She asks.

"Theirs first."I say. Don't get me wrong I can't wait to try on my dress options but I'm excited to see the ladies dresses.

Aja, Doniya and Malena went to the back with her to try on three different dresses. That's how I'm going to chose which dress I love.
When they all came out, I think instantly we all knew what dress I wanted them to wear and that is the dress Malena is wearing. Formal yet sexy, lace at the top and quite fitting, short sleeve but flows at the end. The dress dresses have on Aja and Doniya were too formal.No one would be able to move around and have a good time in the others.

"Which dress do you like Saf?"I ask. I have to consider that I have a eighteen year old as a braid maid.She might be legal but she doesn't need to be too sexy.

"Mal's definitely."She answers. With that everyone agrees.

"I will have everyone measured before you all leave today."Vera says. After they get changed and come out. Esme takes Anaíya from me and I follow Vera to the back. She had a puffy one lined up for me to try on and I know I'm not going to like it. But I'll keep my mind open.

Looking at myself in the mirror.This is my first time trying on a wedding dress. Zayn and I didn't make it this far during our last engagement. Now here we are, five years later. Little under five months until he's stuck with me for life.

I didn't like the dress. Just too much of everything.

All of the girls face was their answer but my sweet Waliyha, "Are we giving honest opinions?"She asks,looking around at everyone who's nodding their heads."It looks like a cotton ball and since she has a big bum that pretty much sets it off."We all laugh including Vera but I agree. The lower part of this dress resembles a cotton ball. Too damn big.

Next dress.

Looks like the top half of what the girls dresses ,short sleeve with lace but with a big bottom half. A lot of layers.

This time Vera puts the vale on and give me bouquet. I like this dress. Goes nice for a reception and I can move around in it.

When I walk out, I received smiles this time and approval from Waliyha.
"I like this dress. It fits you well."Sianna says.

"I like it too but it doesn't give me the wow factor."Malena adds."Same.Its a stunning dress but not for you."Trisha says.

"Something sexy, fun and not big?"Vera asks everyone and the happily nod.

"Yes."

We go back to the dressing room.Vera and I gets me out of the dress that the ladies some-what like. I did have to hold my stomach in for this one.She pulls out a gorgeous mermaid dress with dress.At the bottom had a lot of unnecessary fabric.

She adds a different vale much longer then the first. When I walk out, I got the reactions I wanted. Positive vibes.

"Zayn will absolutely love this dress on you."Safaa says. Ignore Aja's wink her mind would be in the gutter.

"It shows off her body well and you look stunning."Trisha says,smiling at me. Everyone gives their opinion and Esme starts to speak but covers her mouth. Trisha brings her close for a hug."Don't cry Meme."Sianna says in a gentle tone.

"You look perfect nena."She says."So stunning baby."

I wipe my tears,"Thank you." I hate seeing her cry.It hurts my heart.

"This dress is a definite yes?"Vera asks, she got emotional too."Yes indeed."I say.

When we came to the back ,I explained to her that I wanted a lot the fabric tooken off. I'm keeping the vale I don't want to change anything about that. But I'm not wearing this beautiful vale to the reception, I'm going to wear it during the ceremony with the gorgeous gown we all chose. First pick ,I didn't even try on anything else. I did look but didn't try on. I fell in love with everything about the dress. Classic elegant look which
I love about it.

I can actually say ,I'm leaving New York with two dresses I love.

It's always fun going down memory lane with my favorite ladies. They've been through it all with me and Zayn. Good or bad.

"I remember Saf would try to listen on the other line when he would call me."I say.So cute she blushes."She was Amina's age possibly a year younger."Waliyha says. Where have the years gone.

"Shut up."

"How many years have you been together?"Sianna asks. Not including our break ups.

I smile,"Ten years." We have many ups and downs like any couple. But he's been my rock during my lowest moments. Even when he didn't know what to say, which happened quite often. Every argument I've ever had with my mum, Zayn wiped those tears away. Zayn gave me his shoulder to lean on and he's a good listener. I've had my first everything with this man I plan on spending the rest of my life with. Our first kiss after our second date, I gave my virginity to him which led us to Amina. Any relationship before him ,I've never felt like myself. Zayn made me comfortable and secure in my skin.Even before I had Amina. He's just perfect for me, pain in my ass but perfect.

"I wouldn't wish for anyone else to be marrying my brother other then you."Doniya says."It's like my mum and dad started off with raising him to be the best man he can be and you are the woman ,he strives to be the best for. Giving him three perfect little girls ,who he adores so much.. He's so lucky to be calling you his wife soon. He adores you and I thank you for giving him someone to love because you bring out the best in him."Doniyas' little speech bought me to tears. We've always had conversations like this but it's different since Zayn and I are getting married soon."This is my way of saying I love you so much."Doniya says. I get up to walk around the table to hug her and the bumps."I love you too. So much."