Dash

Elena in the first photo.15+ votes for the next's chapter.

Elena's pov
My team keeps a smile on face.No dull moments at this beauty shop.
Teddy and Kelsey's banters,Teddy flirting with almost every girl who walks in.At least the ladies he found attractive.

I came to the back where Aoife and Teddy were having lunch."You look like you're going to bust."Teddy said.

"Remind me to reduce his next pay check next week."I said to Aoife,"Or fire him.That's another option."

"I'll come live with you."Teddy is like annoying little brother but we can't help but love him.He's hilarious.

"When is the new girl coming?"Teddy asked,Aoife and myself interviewed some new interns last week.I honestly didn't think we would meet anyone who was determined and wanted the job.Until Amelia came in and made my day.Lovely girl.She went to the same cosmetology school as me.

"Today.Her first appointment isn't until one."I said,stealing a cheese stick from his bowl.Normally we wouldn't give an intern a client on the first day.But looking over who she worked for and getting a good recommendation from Lucy Gibson.Great friend of mine and also a well none makeup artist.I knew she wouldn't let me down.

"Is she hot?"Aoife slapped his arm.

"You should really stop flirting with every girl who works here.Its not a good look mate."Aoife tried her best to explain to our little Teddy.

"It would be so much easier if you all were single.You're married,Bella just needs to end that dysfunctional shit.
Noel,we both had to end that dysfunctional shit,Kelsey also in relationship and you're damn near married."No one knows Zayn and I are engaged.

Noel and Teddy dated for six months.
Dash and I are completely against co workers,dating co workers.Those two kept it a secrete until after they broke up.I'm happy it wasn't a messy ending because they are still good friends.Oddly enough.

"You don't have to stick your penis in every woman who walks pass you."I said.

"If I did.I would probably have more kids then you."Teddy countered with a smug look on his face."You're probably right."

Finishing up my second client of the day.Interview look,nothing over the top or Blah.Appropriate for her interview.Just as she was leaving Amelia walked in.Ten minutes till one.

"Hi!"I said walking over to give her a hug."Hi gorgeous.Alright?"

"Yeah.Happy you're starting today."

"Me too.I can't thank you and Lucy enough.This is a major step in my career."

"Your work speaks for itself.Let me show you around and to your station."I said,introducing her to everyone.Really important for Amelia to meet Dash considering he signs the check with me.

"I give you full permission to burn him with a curling iron."Dash said Amelia,
talking about Teddy.Unfortunately the only spot we have open is next to Teddy.I've threaten him so many time between when I knew I wanted to hire her and yesterday.

"I'm nice.Teddy by the way."Politely kissing her on the cheek.I swear it was a flirty kiss but I'm going to let that pass."Amelia."

"I thought it was Aj?"Teddy asked.

"Amelia Jay,Aj for short."

Busy yet successful day for all of us.
Getting ready for the opening of the new shop and dealing with everything here.When Dash and I didn't have clients we were running back and forth.Not literally.No way am I running anywhere.Answering loads of invites.
My day was complete Dani and Maisie stopped by.Music to my ears when she told me,she and Pai were back home.Long talk with Liam that she will fill me in later about.And I felt Mai's bump.She's so cute.Tiny little bump hidden under her jumper.I've never seen pictures of Harry's Mum while pregnant,I've seen pictures Mai's Mum.Boobs big,stomach even bigger.