Hello California

Elena's pov
Before I could ask Esme to keep the girls until Sunday ,I explained to her that she doesn't have to say yes. I feel guilty for asking her to keep them especially when Zayn and I are far away. She does a lot for us short notices or not, Esme always comes through for us. I would ask Trisha but she's with Doniya and Sanaa. With my whole rant ,Esme looked at me like I was a mad woman ,saying she would love to keep them ,they keep her entertained and busy. Esme also expressed to me that she isn't happy about us moving, it's not fair to her nor her grandkids.We had this same conversation three months ago. I told I'll get her a flight out whenever she wants to visit with us.When I say us ,she will be there for the girls. Either way I'm happy.

Now I wish I could use happy and husband in the same sentence. I expected to be picked up by Zayn now a car service sent by him. I knew he went out last night to celebrate a deal he got which I'm insanely proud of him. I landed at decent time which gave him time to get up, through something on and drive his happy ass to the airport. So I'm rather annoyed with him right now.
There's one thing I wouldn't budge on and that's staying in the old house, we bought together. Zayn had his fun single nights in that house.Basically he was a whore. We are staying in a hotel in Beverly Hills because it's close to a few locations I wanted to look at for Dash.

I bang heavily on the door because I know he has a hangover.Banging once more ,he finally opens the door. First out of the shower,"Well hello." I say, while walking passed him. "Hello my beautiful wife ,thank you for the kiss I missed you too."He says sarcastically. That doesn't stop him from wrapping his arms around me to nuzzle his face in my neck."Don't be mad at me."He starts kissing me. Can't lie I definitely missed this."I had every intentions on coming to get you." His hands creep up my shirt. This man knows every spot like its nothing. "Stop."I whine.

He chuckles,"Do you really want me to stop?"He lifts my shirt up ,I was close to resisting to take it off but I didn't. I shake my head no. "I missed you beautiful."Zayn says. I can feel his hard one on my ass. Turning around ,"Is that so?"I question, wrapping my arms around his neck. I'm tempted to pull his towel off. I kick my shoes off by the desk.

"Of course. Your boobs are calling my name right now."He says ,while eyeing my breast. The worst part about being apart is that we don't have sex. On a good day ,we get in at least two times a day. My jack rabbits can only do so much ,I miss my man. "I missed you too papi."I snatch his towel off. The reason we have three kids. Zayn smiles, taking off my shirts and tight ass sports bra. Directing my to the bed, I lay down with him standing between my legs."What time do we have to leave?"I ask his as he takes off my leggings. Little grin comes across his face when he sees I have on no undies. "Not until two." I scoot up a little on the bed, Zayn spreads my legs and dives in.

••

The first house was perfect but didn't have a long drive way and that's what we want. I wanted to cry when I realized that was the only issue. Bedrooms were huge,especially the room that would've been Amina and Naveens. The backyard would've been great for their birthday party. Decent size pool, good amount of grass area because Zayn refuses to cut it himself if it was too much, five car garage. Only two spots would be used for our cars. Other half would've been used for his graffiti room. Now that house is no longer an option.
We are now in a familiar neighborhood of Bel Air that isn't too far away from our other house. Our realtor knocked it out of the park with this house.

I open the doors to the closet in the master bedroom. Oh my."This is our home."I say to Zayn. I walk further in."It's a his and hers."I can easily fill my side up. Neither of us are taking all of our clothes. That's too much shit to travel with plus three kids.