Sweet Talk

Elena's pov

Another busy week has come to an end.I wish I could just go home and cuddle under the covers with Zayn and watch the girls wreck the living room with their toys but that can't happen.

Zayn and the boys are heading to the states for the weekend.Since I had a client this afternoon,he took Naveen to her doctors appointment.Like Esme,Trisha and myself all predicted it was a little stomach flu.In a few days with the medicine she should be all cleared up.

Just finished cleaning up the kitchen after making a homemade lasagne.I was craving it and I won't have to cook dinner for the week.

"Mummy,why are daddies suitcases by the door?"I heard Amina's voice coming from the hall."Because he's going to the states for the weekend."

Dragging herself into the kitchen with a putt on her face."He's always leaving.Why?"

"Work babe.Its only for the weekend,

he will be home Sunday night."I said,

it gets harder and harder when he has to leave.

"Will he be leaving again after that?"

"Some shows here and there,I think during the summer that's when he will be on the road more."

"Will we be with him?"Amina asked,I sighed seeing this was really bothering her."Yes we will Nena."

"Okay."She stood there thinking of something else to ask me."What are we doing while he's gone?"

"Well tomorrow,we are going to see Maisie and on Sunday Im going to a wedding."

Im still kind of pissed off that I'm attending Aofie's wedding alone.But hey what can I do when work calls he must go.Dash and Savannah will be there as well so I will know someone there.

"I don't want to go."She made that loud and clear a few days ago."I know baby,Mai will watch you two while I'm gone.Ill be back before dinner."

"Okay."

After Zayn and Naveen came back,we all sat to the kitchen table to eat dinner.Navi appetite isn't all the way back yet therefor she ate a little bit of chicken soup with crackers.

Zayn was is cutting it short by not leaving on time.His flight leaves at 08:30 and it's now fifteen minutes after eight.

"Promise you will be back?"Naveen cried against Zayns chest."Don't I always come back?"He said,trying to comfort her.Its breaking his heart seeing her this distort.

"Yes."

"No crying boo,I'll be back in less the two days.We can all cuddle on the couch and watch a film."

"Can you rub my tummy?"We both laughed."Yes I can babe."

Amina walked over to them,standing right beside her little sister."I'll rub your tummy while daddy is gone."

A heart of gold my little girl has,hates seeing Naveen like this.Navi nods her head."I have to go.Give me a kiss."

Hearing 'muahs' from them."I'll sleep with you tonight."Amina said,climbing in next to Nav.

"I love you both."Zayn said,"We love you too daddy."

"Love you daddy."Naveen said."No more tears."He said,while over to me."Okay."

"I'll be back to say good night and to get my kisses."Hearing them giggle as we walked away.

Coming down stairs,to the foyer.Zayn grabbed the keys to his car."Call me when you land."Placing his hands on both sides of my stomach,leaning in for a kiss."I will,I love you."