I don't want a new dad

I know I said Amina was born in July but I didn't add up between the time Zayn left and the following nine months.So to correct myself now she's was born March 15th.

Elena's pov
Travis and I have been together for sometime now and has been asking to meet the girls I'm not going to lie I was wary about that.I explained to him the only man they're use to see me with is their dad and he understood that & said he wants to get to know me and my world.Hinting my world is Mina and Navi.

So tonight that will be happen.Either it can go very well and my girls like him or one of them most likely Naveen likes him and Amina will give him the cold shoulder.Thats Mina for ya.Of she doesn't like you,you will feel that raft of her dislike.Yes she's six and has that type of attitude.I hope it breaks.

"Mummy door!"They yelled giggling away.

"You two think you're so funny."I teased.opening the door to see Travis."Hi you."we kissed each other the cheek."Come in."He seems kinda nerves.

"Mummy who's that guy?"Nav asked."This is Travis."He smiled scared shitless."Hi girls."Navi came up to him,she's bound to ask a million questions.

"Hi I'm Naveen."He kneeled down to her."Well isn't that a pretty name for a beautiful girl."

Seeing that Mina wasn't going to speak."This is my oldest Amina."He reached his hand out to her.Please let my parenting skills come through & let my child shake his hand.

"Hi Amina pleasure to meet you."And she did with an attitude.

"Mm-hmm."I'm embarrassed."How about you two go wash your hands."I told them,Amina is testing my patience.
"Okay."

Travis followed me to the kitchen."I'm really sorry about her attitude.She normally doesn't act like that at all."

"It's fine.She isn't use to seeing her mum with anyone other then her dad."Travis said."And I was prepared for that while scared.If looks could kill Ill probably be a goner."

There was at least three minutes of silence before Travis spoke."So Naveen,you're four that means you will be starting nursery school?"

"Yes!Mummy said its a big girl school like Mina school."They get their love for school from Zayn,I hated it.

"Amina,you're in year one of primary school?"Travis knows she's in year two but is just tempting to start a conversation with her.

"No year two."Talk about a dry answer.
"Do you like cupcakes?"Nav asked,that has to be the oddest question I've ever heard come from Nav.

"Babe I love cupcakes.If you eat all your food I'll try to convince your mum to give you some for desert."He bought them bought them chocolate cupcakes.
"Okay!"

"Amina what's your favorite subject in school?"

"I don't have one."She rudely said."Amina!"

"What?"Her tone didn't sit well with me."Go to your room now!"

She muttered."Gladly."as she walked away."Can I have Mina's cupcake?"
Nav is the humor through this.

"No you butter bum."Travis whispered something in her ear."Mummy I like your friend."

"I like him too babe."

After dinner Travis and Nav sat in the living room watching cartoons and eating their cup cakes.I went to Mina's room to chat with her.As I walked towards her room I heard her talking.The only two numbers she knows by heart are mine and Zayns.

"But daddy I don't like him."There goes my answer.I knocked then walked in."Mummy is here."Mina looked at me with a little pout,knowing I'm going to fuss at her.