UpClose and Personal

I kept my word!!!Heres another chapter8)All I ask is that you comment and vote.

Zayns pov

Top of the year which means we slowly become busy. I've cleared out my schedule to do this with them.Few interviews here and there.We are here at DayBreak doing a full segment on us then Liam and I are off to the studio for a bit.

I was standing behind Louis waiting for us to be called out,"This is for forty five minutes?"I asked,I didn't listen when Paul was talking to us while we were in the dressing room."Yeah,a long forty five minutes."Lou answered sleep is calling his name,I chuckled.

"Grayson sleeping through the night yet?"I asked.

"Barely,if he does sleep through the night he's up at 6 a.m on the dot."

"Welcome to parenthood mate."He flipped me off right as we heard our introduction.

"These five young men have taking the world by storm,being the biggest band coming out of the X factor,from selling out arenas to stadiums,multi platinum albums.Now they are here to chat about what's going on in their life's,from fatherhood to marriage.

Please welcome One Direction!"

Still getting the reaction we get from crowds still amazes me.Its heart warming knowing they love us and we love them.

Self reminder to kill Louis and Niall later for taking the back seat.They know I try to sit further to the back.Less question being asked and less attention.

Asking many questions,from the album,touring,X Factor,Simon,we finally got to what everyone wants to talk about when it comes to the media.

They calling this a up close and personal interview for a reason.

"So, first things first, who's married in the group? I hear we've had some engagements recently," the interviewer pressed.

"Well right now I'm the only married one,soon our Niall will be married."Liam answered,Keeva had definitely made Niall a happy man.

"Congratulations Niall,wedding coming soon?"Noreen said,"Thank you,still planning it.I should be a marry man pretty soon."

"Hurry up Keeva!"Lou yelled to the camera loudly in my year.I will kill him first.

"Now Liam you and Danielle have been together for how long now?"

"Seven years this year."

"Is that the longest relationship amongst the group?"The boys looked to me,if you don't condsider all the time Elena and I broke up,we have been to together for quite some time.

"How long for you and your missus Zayn?"

"Ten years."A long beautiful decade,three perfect girls,a lot of ups and downs but we are still here.

"You and Elena?"Noreen asked in a way making sure she said her name correctly."Yeah."

"You two have two little girls?"

"Yeah,Amina and Naveen."I picture of my beaut little girls popped up,taking last summer at a show with me in Scotland.

"Three out five of you are dads,do the two of you want kids?"

"His baby will be made during their honeymoon."Louis said about Niall,I turned around to see his bright pink face."I would love to be a dad,I'll leave it at that."Niall said,still embarrassed.Noreen look to Harry.

"Of course,some where down the line it will happen."Harry has told me they talked about having kids within the next year or two.We can't be too honest because we want to keep a good majority of our life's private.