Solo Date?

Elena's pov

Always the first one up,for many reasons today.Work,getting Amina up and ready for school and Malena is on her way.We both told Yas that she was coming back tomorrow morning which clearly isn't the truth,we just wanted to shock her.

I came down stairs to make a much needed cup of coffee after a long night with a very sick Naveen.Filling the kettle before moving to place the coffee press on the stove, and go to the cupboard above the kettle for the bag of ground coffee.

Im always excited about going to work but I get a kick out of working with friends.Noel,Aoife and myself are going to East London for a photo shoot with dance company.The two dancers I know are Dani and Liam,her best friend not her Liam.

Getting out of my comfortable position on the couch to get the door.I looked in the peep hole to make sure it's actually Mal.Opening the door. "Good morning sunshine."I said,giving her a warm hug."Morning babe."

She looks exhausted,following me to the kitchen."Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee please."Getting her a black mug,getting out the sugar and creamer."Everything settled in?"I asked.

"Not settled in boxes every where,

literally up to the sealing along with suit cases and huge toy chest."She explained while mixing her coffee.

I can only imagine how many toys Yas owns.Yas being the first grandbaby for Frankie parents and Malena's.She's not a spoilt brat but just like my kids,she owns a lot toys.

"On the bright side you're home."I said,smiling handing over the fresh cup of coffee.Im overjoyed to have her back home!

"Yeah.I did miss everyone and everything.I love New York but this is home."

Once Mal finished her coffee,gained some energy back we made our way up stairs to Naveens room.I stood by the door letting Mal get her baby girl."I do t want to wake her up.

"Pud you have to get up."Mal whispered,like any kid she denied.

"No Im tired."Mal smiled,funny we expect these things from our kids.

"But mummy want to go home and cuddle in bed with my pud."It settled in,she realized that's Mal speaking.

Getting from under them covers,

standing up to hug her Mum.

"Mummy!"

"Hi pud,I missed you baby."

"I missed you mummy."nothing like a mother,daughter relationship.

I carried her two bags down stairs as Yas wouldn't let her Mum put her down.They will be connected at the hip until Yas gets tired of it.

"Thank you so much Lena."Sharing one last hug before they leave."No problem,we enjoyed having her.Will you come back Yassy?"I asked,

leaning to kiss her cheek.

"Yes,I will come over.Make sure you call mummy when you have the baby because I want to hold Anaíya."Yas said,Mal and I both laughed.

"Your mum will be the first person I call.Though you can give Anaíya a long sweet cuddle when she does get here."

Mal will be the first person we call since she's the closes.Everyone else at least twenty to forty minutes away.

South Kensington to Primrose hill is only fifteen minutes.

"Promise?"Holding out her small pinky,I hooked mine with gets."Promise baby."

Saying our goodbyes,I quickly ran in the house to get out of the cold.Making my way up to Amina's room.First I laid out her uniform,sweater and jacket then her black boots.I have a strong feeling it will either rain or snow today.