The Past

Part 1,8 years ago.

Elena's pov

I'm not sure who I hate dealing more my mum or her family!I was forced to go to a family brunch which we ended being there all bloody day.Then her bitchy sister decided to start an argument with me about my dad.She & the rest of that dysfunctional family have some personal vendetta against me dad.Not sure what it is nor do I care but I won't and will never tolerate anyone disrespecting him.Charlene made her ignorant comment and I called her every sloppy bitch in the book.

I went tit for tat with everyone then my mum finally decided to bring me home.Of course we argued the whole way here and it didn't end in the house."You're so fucking disrespectful Elena!Your mouth moves too fast for your own good."

"No her mouth moves to fast for her own good,she's lucky I didn't knock her ass out."

"You won't lay a hand on my sister."She yelled,she seems positive about that one.

"Bad mouth my dad again and I will happily will."I yelled,

"It's amazing how you are barely around him but act just like him."I wanted to launch a vase at her face.It could've landed me in jail but I don't care.

"I'm pretty sure he's happy away from you!"I argued."In a good marriage where his wife actually likes his daughter."

"Neither of them wants you,you slack off!"It will be wrong of me to hit my own mum so I went to my room in tears.I hate that she can make me cry.

Ignoring my texts messages from Aja.I called my step mum Esme.I can hear my mum shouting on the phone about me."Hi my baby."

"Esme I don't want to be here."She sighed,knowing I just had gotten into it with the old hag.

"Nena,what happened?"I explained everything and it pissed her off what she said about them not wanting me.

"Babe the only reason you're not with me right now is due to the courts.I would love for you to be here giving you so much love baby."We are both in tears,I hate that I can't live with them."I know,me too."

"I'll be there to pick you up at noon sweetheart.Dad will be home that night so we can cook up your favorite and watch a film.Okay?"

"Okay."I heard my mum yell I'm an ungrateful bitch,"I love you baby."Her soft voice always soothes me.

"I love you too Meme."

Shortly after I hung up,I packed an over night bag and went to Zayns house.My mum wasn't in the living area so I got out with her seeing me.

I tried to walk fast with falling on the wet ground.Damn this weather.

My red eyes and puffy cheeks can't be hidden.Safaa opened the door."Hi Lena!"

"Hi babe,your brother here."She nodded I followed her in to Trisha & Zayn."Why are you crying love?"Trisha gave me a proper long hug.I feel Zayns hand in mine."My mum and I-"

"Don't say anymore.Ill let Esme know you're here."She kissed me my cheeks twice like usual."Zayn take her up stairs,get yourself out of these wet clothes before you get sick.Dinner is almost ready."

Zayn did what his mum said,I changed my clothes before coming to his room."Now I know why you weren't answering my phone calls."I nodded laying my head on his shoulder.

"Think your mum will take me to Aja's after dinner?"He gave ma a strange look."Mum?!"

"Please stop shouting."My head is throbbing headache already that isn't helping."Sorry."She came up stairs with a tea cup,her famous coco."Thank you."

"You're welcome sweetheart,what's your question?"Trisha looked to Zayn.

"Lena wanted to go all the way over to Aja's house I wondering can she stay the night?"Zayn asked.

"I thought that was the plan."I love her.

"You can sleep with Doniya."Trisha said,pointing to her room that is right across from Zayns room.

"Sounds like a plan."My voice is almost shot.Cold weather & crying so much,I won't be surprised if I lost my voice by tomorrow.

"Alright?"Zayn rand his hand up my back giving it a little massage."Yeah,I think so.Just annoyed.They get on my nervous if she didn't want me sign over your rights.I would gladly go to live with Esme and my dad."

"I understand."He knows I want to go but also he hates me being so far.Trying to see each other will be hell with his parents working and Esme running her business."Will you be upset if I move?"

"Yeah but if you think that's what's best for you I'll support your decision."That is by far the most bullshit answer I've ever received in my life.

"Can you be honest?"I asked.Zayn sighed,here comes the real answer.

"I don't want you to go.I know being with your mum drives you mad but I'll miss you way too much.I highly doubt we will be able to visit each other often.But I will support you."He cupped my face,bringing it to him.

"Stop crying,she's not worth your tears."Zayn said,while wiping my cheeks."It really sucks."

"I know but you have me here.Through it all,I'll never leave your side."

There are two more parts to this..

VOTE!!