Us time

Elena's pov
Last minute tattoo was on Doniyas list of for us.We all got two tattoos each, as a little reminder of this hen do we chose red hearts on our wrist. It's all our favorite colors and it's simple. I couldn't go over the top it's not something I wanted for us and we had a first timer miss Waliyha. Saf and Jolena didn't get one, they aren't legal and Malena and I are trying to get killed by Marci and Trisha.

Over the passed three days we've done so much stuff that I've never thought I'll do. Kissing a whale which was odd, Little Bay to snorkel ,few hours on a yacht for masaages and dutty wine lesson. I've never felt my ass jiggle so much until I did that.Many pictures we taken for the scarp book Doniya is putting together.

It is our last night here and we couldn't leave here with one last dinner by our lovely chef, whom I still want to take home with me.
She made a little of everything, jerk salmon with mango slaw,mini jerk sliders with chips, shrimp roti. I've been wanting fried tostones since I woke up this morning and the chef made them. Mango colada for those who are old enough to drink.

"When can I get my phone back?"I ask them.This morning they came in my room and took my lap top and phone didn't tell me the reason ,they just took it. I haven't been on my phone the whole time we've been here, only use it to take pictures and talk to my babies.

Waliyha looks at Malena,"Tonight when we board our flight."Mal says. I look at them suspiciously.They know something and I hope it isn't bad. If it had something to do with my kids I know they would tell me so I don't have to worry about that. But I am curious to what's going. I drop that subject because they won't answer any of my questions.

Some of us just found out Saf is seeing someone.Oddly enough Aja was the first to know two days ago.Well they are sharing a room ,topics are bond to be brought up.
"How long have you been together?"Sianna asks. "Three months."Saf answers.

"Why haven't we met him? Is that the guy you went out with on Christmas Eve?"Waliyha asks. She is a fucking detective!By any means necessary she will find out anything. Waliyha is the friend every girl needs when you think I your man is a creeper.

Saf rolls her eyes at her sister,"Yes and when I feel like it's time to introduce you guys ,I will."
I can see why she wants to wait to introduce him to everyone but at the same time I'm in that equation, I want to know if he's treating her well also watch Yaser and Zayn scare the boy. If he's anything like Adam ,he will be good in Zayns books.

"What's his name?"Sianna asks,"Aamir and he's twenty."Saf says. To us that isn't this is t a big age difference. I'm guessing he will be twenty one this year and she will be nineteen.I believe that's the age gap between Raj and Doniya, though that doesn't matter since she's the oldest. To her parents ,they may look at her twice. She's their baby girl ,last of their bunch being ridiculously protective is bond to happen.

We asked many questions and rightfully so we need to know about this guy.Waliyha told her she should bring him to my wedding as her plus one but don't introduce him as her boy friend, just a friend to see how it plays out.Saf wasn't feeling it. I think Jolena is happy she's not in Saf position. Malena alone is terrifying and God only knows how she will threaten any guy who dates Jolena. Malena and Zayns crazy level is in the same level.

Though I am wearing two very expensive dresses in a little under two weeks,I'm not watching what I'm eating at this dinner. Between dinner and now desert, I'm not back away from the table.I'll be putting in overtime at the gym when I get home. Desert is just as good as dinner. Chef Val made mini hand pies all different flavors: Apple,raspberry,cheery(I didn't care for that one),banana and chocolate. Different but good.