Vegas Nights

Zayn's pov
I made it loud and clear ,no strippers at party we go to.Perfectly fine for them-well some of any chick grinds up on Dan ,Sianna will slit his throat with a smile on her face and he knows it. I made a big fuss about Elena not having them at hers so therefore none will be at mine. The only woman I want grinding or doing anything thing to me is Elena.

What is suppose to be a strictly party mood turned into me signing off on things for two hours with Ned. It never seems to end when I'm repeatedly signing my name.
"I know you've been working on some songs back home but are you going to move out here to get in the studio?"
I haven't lived in L.A. in three years and working on my second album also very  single. Not fucking every girl that walked passed me. I was just a different man. The house I was living in and still own is a place I wouldn't bring none of my girls to because I did bring other girls there. Elena does know about that so there are no secretes.

"I can't make that move now."I say, I'm not relocating them mid school year."I can talk to Elena and figure out a summer move."

"Will she be game? You kinda fuck up a lot luck isn't in your favor when it comes to shit like this." There are pros and cons to working and befriending Ned. I love his honesty but he's a dick.

I throw my pen at him,"Shut up. I'll talk to her after the wedding. I don't need her stressed about anything so you will get an answer in two weeks." I say. Lena has enough on her plate. She's on a mission to lose a few pounds to make sure her dress looks perfect on her. I wish she would've stayed away from those blogs.

"A week." Ned says. If I didn't want to hurry and get out of here, I would've said something smart.

-
We all held up out drinks to Danny's toast,"Before we all get piss drunk ,we have to remember why. To our boy entering a new chapter in his life. Y'all been through a whole lot of shit but came out on top. As your boys we are beyond happy for you bro.So let's go out with a bang before you sign your life away."All jokes that's why they are my boys. Honest, funny and assholes like myself.

I had no intentions on getting drunk tonight. The memory of them getting drunk is what's making this thousand times better. A few ladies in our section talking to the ones who are single, Harris was getting a little too friendly. He's my boy and Ash is also my little sis so I had to tell him to chill. He has a good thing at home , I won't be the witness to him sing handle ruining it. The last thing I need is press saying I'm cheating on Elena that's another reason why I'm not drinking so much.
We weren't staying until closing but damn near. Just as we were leaving my song came on. TiO.."Bro that's you!"Khalid yells, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Perfect song for song for a lady to slide down a pole to. I only want to see my lady do that not the girls in the club.

Getting out of here wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong paps in America go hard when it comes to getting a picture but they aren't as harsh when it comes to their wording. That's another reason I want to make this move to L.A. Not only do I need a different scenery but Elena and the girls do.
They will keep going and going with no care in the world. Though they are very similar in many fucked up ways. Elena doesn't have to worry about shut like that being written about her.

It's funny how this trip is about being in the clubs ,drinking which we did have plenty and strippers. Some how, myself and Harris are in the studio. He sobered up after we got the other boys to the room. Playing him songs that do not belong to me is risky. Some of Elena's books that I found at the bottom of her boxes.
"Has she recorded anything?"Harris

"One song some years back but other then that she refuses to get in the studio."I'm done pushing her into something she doesn't want to do which is releasing for fun. No expecting any type of feed but putting out song that effected her life in a positive or negative way someone, whether it's one person or thousands will be able to relate to her. The magic of music is amazing.

I played him It's You. Elena was nerves when she did record it so her vocals she be string they aren't."That last note should've been better."Harris says I do agree."But she does have a strong voice ,Lena just has to push it."Thinking about what he just said,"She needs confidence. It's obvious to the both of us that she can sing. None of that light shit ,she has range and ability to do some shit bro." I'm in the studio with the right person. He's about music and true talent.

"This is talent going to waste."I say. I can honestly put her in my top ten favorite song writers. When's it's pure ,honest and real. I expect that because some are about me. Some good, some bad.

Harris smirks at me,"You really use to piss her off." Pointing to the 'Losing Myself In You Isn't Worth It.' I can't put into word how happy I am that she and I got over that rough patch in our relationship. It came to the point where it's all or nothing. We had too much too lose.

"You ready for this?"He asks with no thinking I nod."She's my world. All the shit I've been through over the years and the shit I put her through. Lena always remained by my side right or wrong. When it felt like everyone was
against ,she was there with full support. No questions asked other then if I was happy. Lost some friendships because of me and she's still here...With me."I say looking down at my phone to see my girls.

"Well fuck don't get all emotional on me now." Harris says,"Let's get this done." With that said I got up and went into my into my safe zone.

•••
All that wait for this short ass chapter right. I'm sorry! But some ish about to go down soon! Hold on peeps!
After listening to Beyoncés album I want to start some drama between Elena and Zayn..
Don't come for me....Juicy drama too.
D R A M A!
15+ votes!
My new obsession is YouTube couples.. Trey and Keisha(they're kinda new),Jamie and Nikki. Gabe and Chad.They are the only ones I think of at the moment. If you have a fav comment.

My birthday is this Friday!!
Taurus season!!