Problems

Elena's pov

Elena's pov
It's never been been easy visiting my dad. Seven years since his death. I wish could hug him one last time, I wish he could've seen Emmanuel and meet all of his grandkids. And the priceless smile on Esme's face when he would bring him her fav route flowers and a bag of white chocolate covered pretzels. It was the tiny things he did for us kept our home happy. He spoils Amina. Whatever she pointed to, he would buy it. He would taken spoilt rotten to a new level with the kids and we would have always have them.They would have him wrapped around those little fingers of theirs.

Coming to his grave spot,I stopped my car.Taking my keys out and getting out to get Anaíya.I carried my little chubs,meeting Emmanuel In front of his car.He carried the two dozen of roses."Ready?"I ask.

"Yeah."He smiles at Anaíya.Walking over to the second stone.

        In Loving Memory Of
Antonio Elias Mora Jr.
SGT. ARNC Medical Warrior IFV     Devoted Father,Husband and   Grandfather.
Nov 8,1961 ~ July 16,2011

"Everyone called him Aj."I said,while covering Anaíya face from the sun.

Emmanuel laid the roses on both side of his headstone.Next to the other flowers that Esme,Marci,Malena and Jolena brought."I wish I could've met you."I heard him say.I rest my hand on his shoulder.

"He would be proud of you.His boy."
I said,made us both laugh."Perla comes from one of six kids.Now that I have you and Esme,I holidays have to go to her sisters for Christmas anymore."I bursted out laughing,not too loud.

"Dad never went to my mums sisters either."I said.You have to be drunk or high to deal with my aunts. Reema is the one I always argued with and her daughter Davina was just as bitchy and annoying like her Mum.Lynn,yes the sister who's name I have for a middle name.I tolerated her.Though I hated her too.She had all daughters too Sayeaf,she's the same ago as Mia and I. Fought her so many times I lost count. Every chance I got, I gladly went for her. Then there is Natasha,I never seen her. She was quite older then the rest of us but when we did see each other we never spoke.

He chuckles,then mumbles,"Antonio"

"Dad always said,if he had another boy he would be a third."I explain,
My mum was too stubborn to let dad name him.He was actually deployed at the time when Callum was born.

"The irony."

Repositioning Anaíya,"What?"

"Not his full name but Sonny's middle name is Antonio."Emmanuel said,he just made my day."Really?"

Emmanuel nods,"Yup.My mum said she loved that name so that's what we named him."he says proudly.

"That would definitely make him happy."I smile, looking up to Emmanuel. He definitely got his height from our dads side. Few 6'1 possibly 6'2, only a few inches on Zayn.

"It's a relief to know I have you and Esme now. Different but a good different. My mum was all I had and still have. Not having much family to offer to my boys is a bit depressing." He says, it is depressing not being able to offer your kids much when your boy friend or girl friend has a big family and you spend holidays with them. Our dad has a pretty big family on his dad's side. But all of them are in the Dominican Republic. As for his mums ,him and aunt Marci are her only two kids and she was the only child. Surprisingly.

"I know how you feel. But now you and Pearla have us. Holidays will have to be spilt, I want to see my nephews this Christmas."I say in a joking way but I'm dead serious.

Emmanuel chuckles."Trust me ,you will."he kneels down to rearrange the flowers."Esme says we will all be at her place."

"Why am I not surprised."