Say You Love Me

How I pictured Keeva.
I love this song.It doesn't go with the chapter but that's where I got the tittle of this chapter from.

Keeva's pov
I honestly didn't think that planning a wedding would be this stressful.Once I eliminate one thing of my list twenty more things get added.It would be easier if I were in Ireland doing this.
But I can't.I have to work and Niall has to work as well.I'm always emailing someone about changes or them sending my different vases for the flower arrangements.I would love to pull my hair out right about now.

Sitting in the lounge at nearly midnight sitting in the dark with a cup of blueberry tea.Slight helping the migraine that I have its torture.

I hear Niall's foot steps coming down the stairs and dragging his feet against the floor.He's half asleep.With the white duvet wrapped around his body.Turning on the lite but dimming it.To not bother our eyes.My sleepy boy stood right in front of me."Your side is cold."Niall mumbled,laying down on the sofa placing his head on my lap.

"It should be since Im not up there."I said,setting my hot mug down to run my hand over his warm chest.

"What has you up at this ungodly hour?"

"This is coming from the same person who use to party until 2 or 3 a.m?"I countered,Niall chuckled leaving a kiss on my bare thigh.

"'Use to' key word.Now I'm a almost married man who rather stay home my lovely fiancée."

"Mm."Almost five years together and he can still make me feel like a gitty school girl."On our wedding night you will go full in."

"Nope.I want to remember the night we make our first baby."We've decided to wait to have kids until after we get married.Neither of us are trying to go the traditional route.Thats just something we decided.

"So soon?"I asked,"Yeah darling.I see Zayn,Liam and Louis so madly in love with their kids.School plays,calls to say good night before bed.I want to take a family picture on Christmas."
Niall's rant made my heart melt.He wants to build a family badly.

I don't remember receiving a family photo Christmas card from one of them."They did that?"I asked,while scrolling through the dresses online.

"No but we will."He mumbled again,I looked down to him.Niall opened his eyes."What are you looking for?"I kiss his head.Feeling his hand gently rub down my leg.

"The dress choice Caroline has given me for the Brits."

"See anything ya like?"His grammar is becoming slurred."Yeah.A really nice multi colored one."I said,taking a sip of my tea.

"Anything will look great on you.Can we go to bed now?"

"Will you chose your grooms men's gifts tomorrow?"He's been putting this off for the longest.Greg is obviously his best man then follows his four grooms men.

"Yes.Now can we go to bed?"He whined typical when he's tired and needy.I giggled,"Yes."Closing my lap top,scooting it further on the table.I got up to go rinse my mug out.

I came to the stairs where Niall was waiting for me."Ready?"Niall took the blanket off of him then wrapped it around me.Smells like him!Without answering,Niall swooped me up.

"I can walk."I said,"I'm aware."

Walking right to our bedroom,he laid him down.I thought he was going to go to his side but no.My cheeky boy laid right on top of me.Wiggling around to make himself comfortable.

I kissed his cheek."You aren't the lightest baby."

"Yes I am."Feeling his hand find my ring finger.Started playing with my engagement ring.Ever since he proposed that's been his thing to-do.