What did I just do?

Elena's pov

A lot has happened since my little one stand with Zayn which I'm not proud of.Ill get to that later.

Eleanor and Louis are officially parents,precious baby Grayson!El's face structure,Louis's eyes.They are so in love with their little boy as they should be.Nothing better then meeting the little baby you carried for 9 months.So much love to give.Holding Grayson gives me baby feels.

Niall proposed to Keeva.Big dinner with his family and hers.Jaslyn is happy to see both of her daughters with a guy to worships the ground they walk on.(Treats them like a queen)She's wants a quite low key wedding.Family and friends,she refuses to invite any music business people.Same thing Dani and El did.Hopefully she won't be a crazy bride.

Now back to my shit fest situation.I still haven't told Travis about what happened,I don't know how to.He's a great guy but like anyone who finds out their girl friend cheated would be livid.He does have a bit of an temper not nothing like Zayns.But it's there.

Of course I've seen Zayn,since school has started it seems like I seem him more then I like.I move five steps forward in my life when it comes to Zayn to get knocked back ten steps by Zayn I can't get a fucking break.

I can't win because I hurt Travis.

My alarm finally went off,I don't why always wake up ten minutes before it goes off.I looked to my left to see both of my babies still sleeping.Its Friday,they have school and I have to go to Chelsea for a bridal party.

Something about that city makes me feel odd,shit loads of posh people.Work calls.

"Pebbles,Boo."I kissed all over Nav's cheek then going to her sister.

"Raise and shine my babies."Usually it takes a good ten minutes to get these two out of bed.This morning it was way too easy to wake them up without any whining."Morning mummy."Amina said snugging into her covers."Morning!"Nav said as well.

"Morning,time to get ready for school."They both got up and went to their shared bathroom to brush and wash their faces.They will not be spending this weekend with Zayn because we are all going to Bristol for Esme's birthday.I was looking forward to celebrating her day until she told me Zayn was coming.

Getting them in their Friday outfits,no uniform on Fridays.Nothing to special.Black semi torn jeans (kid appropriate),white converse,sweaters that has their dad in the front of it and I left their hair in the braided big tails from last night.

*after dropping them off to school*

I was lucky enough to get Dani to come with me.Everyone else is busy especially El."How are things with Travis?"Dani asked,she's one of few who I know won't judge me but will be honest with me.

"We are good.Can I tell you something?It has to stay between us."She nodded."You're worrying me."

"The night of Maisie's art showing,I needed a ride home so I went to Zayn and asked him to.Long story short um we had sex."I kept my eyes in the road,last thing I need is to look her directly in the eyes.

"Oh babe,did you tell Travis?"

"No,I'm afraid to tell him.Im ruining something good I have going."

"But if you were him,you would hate being lied to.You should've taken a cab home."Dani said,she's right.

She continued talking. "Were you happy you made that type of contact with him after all these months?"

If I'm being honest.."Kind of,no,well yes."I sighed."I guess with Zayn I will always have some type of emotional-"