Groups Vs Groups

Elena's hair style and make up,in that picture above Liam.

I'm a Payzer girl..I will always be even though they aren't together.xx

Elena's pov
The sound of peace happens when your kids are taking a nap in the middle of the day.Anaíya woke up five a.m and didn't go back to sleep until fifteen minutes ago.Naveen just needed a nap.

I got some house work done now I'm looking an outfit to wear tonight to Dani's birthday party.She came over early to get her make-up done.The big 30 and still looks 21.Makes me want to hit the gym.Liam is throwing her at party radio rooftop bar.Her birthday was Thursday.

My first proper outing since having my chubby baby.Waliyha is watching the girls for us.I know ,Zayn and I won't be out late.Two to three hours tops.Trisha says we should stay out a bit longer and to have fun.She reminded us that we are still twenty five and have a life outside of our kids.We've had that conversation two times before.

I watch Zayn walk in with the notes I left on the front door.Telling him to 'Shut the fuck up and I love you very much.' I thought he was going to bring either Jawaad or Harris back since he was at the studio with them.

"Think you left enough sticky notes by the door?"Zayn asks,There's fifteen of them.

"Cute right?"

"Not really."Zayn says,kicking off his shoes.I see he gotten a hair cut.All the same length and a trim to his bread."Don't be a dick."Glaring at him as he takes his shirt off,"Where did you go?"

"To get a trim."He answers,I walk up to him."This is more then a trim.But you look handsome."I peck his lips, he pulls me closer to his body.I lean against his chest,kissing his tattoo of my lips.

"Mm."He quietly moans against my lips."Shower with me."Zayn says.

"Anaíya is sleeping.I don't want her to wake up while-"

"I'll bring her to me sister."I instantly look up to him."She's here?"Waliyha isn't suppose to be here until seven.

"I got her on my way in.Now shower with me."He says,giving my bum a pat as her walks over to get our sleeping baby girl."Boo is in her room?"

"Yeah.She won't wake up."

*After the shower and all that other shit*

"I like the peach clutch with the heels to match."Waliyha says,she and I didn't like the dress I picked out.With Naveens help,she destroyed my closet.Now that we've finally decided on what I'm wearing.Accessory time.Blah..

"Are you sure?"I ask.This is the third time she and Naveen.Changed their minds.I'm taking fashion advice from my four year old.The same kid who likes to wear her onesie with different colored vans.Probably shouldn't but I am.

"Yes."Waliyha answers."I'm borrowing this by the way."She holds up my opened toed,Givenchy black leather low boots.

"You do realize we aren't the same size?"I ask.Doniya and I wear the same size.We are all sizes behind each other.

"Half size bigger won't kill me."She says.

"Have fun with them."

I pumped an extra two bottles just in case Anaíya decides to inhale the six I have in the fridge for her.Naveen wanted pizza for dinner so that what Waliyha ordered for the both of them. Being the aunt she is,Waliyha will happily watch reruns of Naveen's favorite movies or tv shows she loves.I refuse to watch them,tired of seeing it.On a good day,by that I mean Zayn has to be half asleep to watch them with her.Therefore he isn't paying it any attention.I think the only person who will gladly watch her movies with her is Yaser.She has a great grand dad.