Card game

Part 2
Remember to picture Elena with the burgundy hair.

Elena's pov
Saturday was a real struggle for most of the girls.Mainly Keev,El and Winnie.They weren't drunk when they came in but Tavi decided to play bartender.Drinks flowing left and right.It really is a good thing that Mai and I brought back all of the good because it didn't go to waste.

I wish I was able to sleep in with the rest of the girls but my sweet Anaíya wouldn't allow that.We cuddle while I confirmed a few emails for clients.
Three week countdown until I'm back at work.Weddings and some photo shoots.

Closing my lap top,I hold Anaíya in front of me."Want to take a bath."I kiss her neck."You smell like me and milk."I kiss her before laying her down between the boppy pillow.

I prepare her bath,all of her smell good and cloth that actually had her initials on it.Gift from Perla.She says it's a tradition in her family for new borns.

"Come on chubs."I undress her,
throwing her clothes in the room.She isn't cranky during bath time which I love."You like your tummy to be rubbed."her little grin makes me happy.It's been warm and she sweats heavily under her neck and when I feed her milk does come down to her neck.Though I wipe it,it still leaves a little scent.Milk and sweat don't mix.

El walks in after I get Anaíya dressed,
"Well don't you look pretty."I put her in a little floral play suit.

"What are you up to?"I ask,she takes Anaíya from me."Missing my baby."

I feel for her.Its always hard leaving your baby for longer then a day.
Mainly for first time mums.It gets easier as time goes on.Me time is needed.

"Which on Louis or Grayson?"I playfully ask,knowing she means Grayson.

"I miss Lou but I really Grayson."El kisses Anaíya's cheek."You're making me miss my baby even more gorgeous."

"You need girl time babe."I say,"It's nice to wake up and not feel like you're already drained within ten minutes."

"That's true but I miss the cuddles. Plus my body is pretty much on a set schedule."El says,standing up with Anaíya.You can't really knock that.

"The struggle."I follow her down stairs,to the kitchen.All of the girls in the kitchen ,sitting around the bar while Tavi cooks brunch.She must've been up for quite sometime.Corn beef hash,eggs,soda bread,
sausages,bacon and freshly
squeezed orange juice and seems like she's almost done make potato pancakes.Winnie and myself set the table.Its a perfect day.Great breeze coming through.Niall and Keeva have the best view from the kitchen.

I think we all feel the tension between Keeva and I.Everyone was smart enough to make sure we don't sit next to each other.I get why,but we are grown ass fucking women.But I'll remain quite when it comes to this whole situation.

"Are you excited about tomorrow?"El asks Keev.

She nods,"Yeah.I hope I don't eat shit walking down the isle."

I laugh at Tavi's hilarious cackle."How many inches is your heels?"I ask, trying to engage in this conversation.
My attempt to follow Esme's orders.I hope I'm doing well.

"Six in a half."she answers my question as if ,I had no business talking to her.. I'm done.I've tried.
Now I can't wait to leave Ireland.
All through brunch the girls managed to keep a topic going.Here and there I would jump in and give my opinion or laugh at something crazy Winnie says.It was enjoyable while it last.I was glad when we were all finished.

It was pretty much a free for all after.Beautiful weather means sit out by the pool.

Anaíya needed a nap,so the two of us will join them later.I've been texting Zayn for the last hour.God knows how high our bill will be.He just got of an iChat call with the girls,now it's my turn to talk to him.I plug my headphones in and except his call.