Chapter 4: End of Live Broadcast

The red piglet bought by Shen Mian was born as the most horizontal cub in the nest. She robbed all the milk and food and was the king within the short ten-ish days of its lifespan. However, it had never encountered such an enemy.

The piglet sat in a pit on the ground after the reaction. Gian didn’t move as if he’d only felt a small stone hit him.

Shen Mian pinched the piglet’s fangs, “It’s fine, the teeth didn’t fall out.”

Fortunately, the red pigs are sold by the catty and not appearance, otherwise, it would be too ugly if it lacked front teeth.

Gian, ignorant, “Is is hitting me?”

Shen Mian, “Mn, does it hurt?”

Gian patted his right foot that was wrapped in scales, no marks on the gold and green scales that refracted light, “I don’t feel it. Dean, can I play with it for a while?”

Shen Mian’s lips twitched slightly, the corners of his eyebrows and even his hair showed disgust, “No, you can’t, it’s dirty.”

The ears on Gian’s head fell, even his tail stopped swinging, “Oh.”

“… You can play for a while, no digging pits allowed.”

Shen Mian didn’t look away, turned around to clean up the things in the shed.

Gian squatted in front of the red pig. The piglet was hostile to its first enemy in its pig life. Its four hooves dug into the soil, trying to knock over Gian.

But Gian was like a solid mountain and crouched in front of the red pig. In most cases, the red pig was aggressive. Even if Gian didn’t plan to fight the piglet, he can’t stand the red pig charging at him over and over again.

The gem dragon’s hard scales made Gian feel nothing, but as the collisions became more frequent, Gian was worried that the piglet would hurt its head, so he stood up and walked to Shen Mian. He wanted to help Shen Mian.

The place where the scales fell off on the tail of Gian almost looked the same as before. The dragon’s powerful resilience had even grown new scales, but they were still a bit soft. Unfortunately, the crystal spine that was broken off would not grow back for a while.

When he turned away from the red pig and went to Shen Mian, his big gem-like tail swung back and forth. The red pig immediately charged towards the tail. Gian didn’t notice and it just so happened that he hit the piglet.

The piglet around ten catties immediately created a parabola, and with a duang sound, fell on the soft mud, creating a sunken pit around where it landed.

Barrage:

[True or False: My God??!!!! Are dragon’s this scary? If this was a fight, will it kill people?]

[Broccoli: This should be a random hit, I used to like the dragons coming… now I feel a bit scared. Such hard scales, if I get hit, I will get a fracture.]

[Invincible Chicken Roll: I suddenly don’t want to establish diplomatic relations. Dragon’s are really too strong. This gem dragon is still a youth, how fierce would an adult be? Will my bones break?  If they go to war with us… then there will be no tomorrow.]

[Death Rays: ???? The person in front is confusedly speaking, why are you making the dragons seem like they hurt on purpose? Dragon lovers say that dragons are gentle towards humans. The dean is a human, isn’t he fine with the dragons?]

[Seventh Legion Super God: Are you stupid? Although the gem dragon is very powerful, is their toughness their fault? Besides, why haven’t you looked at the smaller dragons? They’re weaker than you humans.]